WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Round Table for Spring 2024
by jgw - 06/02/24 05:30 PM
2024 Election Forum
by perotista - 06/02/24 01:50 AM
A question
by jgw - 05/31/24 07:06 PM
No rubbers for Trump
by pdx rick - 05/31/24 04:30 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by jgw - 05/26/24 06:45 PM
Yeah, Trump admits he is a pure racist
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:28 PM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:25 PM
Watching the Supreme Court
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:07 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 127 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,136,442 my own book page
5,021,849 We shall overcome
4,202,335 Campaign 2016
3,797,732 Trump's Trumpet
3,019,804 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,292
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 5
Kaine 1
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,091
Posts313,849
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Ezekiel Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Three Kansas men calling themselves ‘Crusaders’ charged in terror plot targeting Muslim immigrants

They were planning this attack for Nov. 9 - get ready, folks.

Three Kansas men were accused of plotting a bomb attack targeting an apartment complex home to a mosque and many Muslim immigrants from Somalia, authorities said Friday.

Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright and Patrick Eugene Stein face federal charges of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, the Department of Justice announced Friday.

Allen is one of three members of a Kansas militia group were charged Friday Oct. 14, 2016, with plotting to bomb an apartment building filled with Somali immigrants in Garden City, Kan. Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall said Allen, Patrick Eugene Stein and Gavin Wright are members of a group calling itself the Kansas Security Force. Beall says the arrests were the culmination of an eight-month investigation. (Sedgwick County Sheriff's Office via AP) Curtis Allen. (Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office via AP)
“These charges are based on eight months of investigation by the FBI that is alleged to have taken the investigators deep into a hidden culture of hatred and violence,” Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall said in a statement. “Many Kansans may find it as startling as I do that such things could happen here.”

According to the complaint, the investigation was prompted by a paid confidential informant who had attended meetings with a group of individuals calling themselves “the Crusaders,” and heard plans discussed plots to attack Muslims, whom they called “cockroaches.”

WaPo

"The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them."
Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky

enthusiast
enthusiast
Time to start using the domestic terrorism charges. This sort of thing is not a criminal offense but true terrorism.

Jim

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

--Mahatma Gandhi
Ezekiel Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Jim D (FreeThinker)
Time to start using the domestic terrorism charges. This sort of thing is not a criminal offense but true terrorism.

I read that they are going to charge them with domestic terrorism.

Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky

L
veteran
veteran
L
I bet they are Muslims, right?

You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.
R. Buckminster Fuller
L
veteran
veteran
L
Perhaps it is related to the "Trump movement"? It could be called 'CSUS Crusaders' (Christian State in the United States)

Here is a post from a right-wing blog called (of all things) 'Conscious Debate':

Deb, i am praying and hoping for a miracle, you would not believe the people who think Trump should be a 'Saint'

I believe Trump was chosen by a higher power because he can fight very dirty, he has had to do it all of his life because of the political and wealthy elite, something snapped him into reality and i think he is doing this for the legacy of his children and grand children.

I am just amazed at the people who keep judging him.

I read a comment he made about May 2016, and he said he never really asks for forgiveness from GOD because once he realizes that he is wrong or has done wrong, he works very hard to correct it.

Trump sees things very differently from me and i am trying to see thru his eyes, i have done things that i have not been proud of just like the majority of the people.

Clinton has a cold vile heart. She could give a damn about the majority of the American people and America.

I think Trump is the complete opposite.

We shall see soon...

R. Buckminster Fuller
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by Jim D (FreeThinker)

Way past time.
ALL "patriot militia" groups and the KKK should have been tagged as domestic terror groups decades ago and every day that DHS/FBI/CIA and DHS refuses to do so convinces me more and more that they are working together.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by logtroll
Perhaps it is related to the "Trump movement"? It could be called 'CSUS Crusaders' (Christian State in the United States)

Here is a post from a right-wing blog called (of all things) 'Conscious Debate':

Deb, i am praying and hoping for a miracle, you would not believe the people who think Trump should be a 'Saint'

I believe Trump was chosen by a higher power because he can fight very dirty, he has had to do it all of his life because of the political and wealthy elite, something snapped him into reality and i think he is doing this for the legacy of his children and grand children.

I am just amazed at the people who keep judging him.

I read a comment he made about May 2016, and he said he never really asks for forgiveness from GOD because once he realizes that he is wrong or has done wrong, he works very hard to correct it.

Trump sees things very differently from me and i am trying to see thru his eyes, i have done things that i have not been proud of just like the majority of the people.

Clinton has a cold vile heart. She could give a damn about the majority of the American people and America.

I think Trump is the complete opposite.

We shall see soon...

By not providing a link, you're preventing others from enlightening themselves by taking a deeper look.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
L
veteran
veteran
L
Of course...at your service:

Conscious Debate

R. Buckminster Fuller
Ezekiel Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand

Conscious Debate

Loggy, I have to hand it to you. If you can read that shyte for more than 30 seconds you're a better man than I am. The stench of pure imbecility woke my poor cat up. I guess even "morans" need an outlet. But for the love of earth, these folks take the cake.

Lenny Bruce

Dostoevsky

L
veteran
veteran
L
Originally Posted by Ezekiel

Conscious Debate

Loggy, I have to hand it to you. If you can read that shyte for more than 30 seconds you're a better man than I am. The stench of pure imbecility woke my poor cat up. I guess even "morans" need an outlet. But for the love of earth, these folks take the cake.
There are worse...

R. Buckminster Fuller
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard