WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Round Table for Spring 2024
by jgw - 06/02/24 05:30 PM
2024 Election Forum
by perotista - 06/02/24 01:50 AM
A question
by jgw - 05/31/24 07:06 PM
No rubbers for Trump
by pdx rick - 05/31/24 04:30 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by jgw - 05/26/24 06:45 PM
Yeah, Trump admits he is a pure racist
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:28 PM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:25 PM
Watching the Supreme Court
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:07 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 9 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,131,417 my own book page
5,021,748 We shall overcome
4,201,042 Campaign 2016
3,796,592 Trump's Trumpet
3,019,205 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,292
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 5
Kaine 1
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,091
Posts313,849
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
jgw Offline
old hand
old hand
J
Incidentally, the Palestinians are now full members of the UN. We voted NO, made no difference. I think they are entitled and, now, the trick will be to pick out a place that they can actually call their own. Netanyahu will have a FIT! The United States and the UK set up this whole mess. Its time to settle it!!

Its also interesting that Netanyahu is still charged with fraud, breach of trust and accepting bribes in three separate scandals involving powerful media moguls and wealthy associates. He denies wrongdoing. The Israeli court remains open on that one and continues, as far as I can tell. This actually makes Trump and Netanyahu kinda brothers at playing courts. Netanyahu has been fighting this whole thing since, I think, around 2019.

I just tried to look the whole thing up and found that its kinda mysterious right now but remains active.

Last edited by jgw; 05/15/24 09:29 PM.
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by jgw
Incidentally, the Palestinians are now full members of the UN. We voted NO, made no difference. I think they are entitled and, now, the trick will be to pick out a place that they can actually call their own. Netanyahu will have a FIT! The United States and the UK set up this whole mess. Its time to settle it!!.

!00% agree. I'm glad the U.N. made Bibi a war criminal as well.

Contrarian, extraordinaire

J
jgw Offline
old hand
old hand
J
Well, Biden seems to really not want to win the election. His latest display of this was to get angry when The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court is seeking arrest warrants against senior Hamas officials and top Israeli officials for alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity committed during the Oct. 7 attacks and the ongoing war in Gaza. This put him into agreement with Trump when it comes to Netanyahu. Netanyahu, and his supporters, are not all that supported by much of Israel but, apparently Biden is. Netanyahu has been fighting a war against civilians for a long time now and, finally somebody has called him out. They also have several thousand of them in prisons for apparently breathing. There are a lot of American voters that are not supporters of this war on civilians and children. I suspect, now, they are also not supporters of Biden.

I will vote for Biden. I am not against Israel but am against those folks doing everything in their power to destroy the Palestinians, including Netanyahu. Biden should have just kept his mouth shut this time.

J
jgw Offline
old hand
old hand
J
I heard, on TV, that Netanyahu is not a pal of Trump. Seems Trump got upset when Netanyahu congratulated Biden on his win over Trump. Oh, well, Trump has lots of foreign friends. No secret there. Trump admires all that are in charge of their countries - big time! As far as I can tell, if he wins this time, he will stay for, maybe, FOUR times! Then he will assign is oldest son as the next one in line. The American empire! Who would guess!!!

It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by jgw
I heard, on TV, that Netanyahu is not a pal of Trump. Seems Trump got upset when Netanyahu congratulated Biden on his win over Trump. Oh, well, Trump has lots of foreign friends. No secret there. Trump admires all that are in charge of their countries - big time! As far as I can tell, if he wins this time, he will stay for, maybe, FOUR times! Then he will assign is oldest son as the next one in line. The American empire! Who would guess!!!

Trust me, Netanyahu loves Trump and despises ALL Democrats.
Trump might have had a hissy fit when Bibi called to congratulate Biden however Trump's people are working hand in hand with Bibi's hardcore ultra-Orthodox Knesset members right now as we speak.

Bibi is counting on a Trump victory to stay out of trouble.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
J
jgw Offline
old hand
old hand
J
I have been following Bibi for quite some time as he is of interest for a number of reasons, not the least of which is his ongoing court case which, not unlike Trump, has apparently figured out how to stretch it out.

I betcha there are a lot of folks counting on a Trump victory and I hope they are all disappointed. I wonder where the supreme court is on this one as well. I wonder, if Trump wins, and then tries to take everything over, as he did before, that they will say as a president he was entitled and was above the law.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard