LOL, fact is until the very recent primaries the pundits, prognosticators, forecasters were predicting the Republicans would regain both the house and the senate. In fact, I was the only one and still may be the only one having the Democrats gain a seat in the senate.

Inside editions forecast - Democrats have control of a 50-50 Senate with Vice President Kamala Harris as the tie-breaking vote. Current 2022 projection: GOP net gain of 1-3 seats. Republicans need a net gain of 1 seat for control.

http://insideelections.com/ratings/senate

The consensus forecast which includes Sabato, Cook, Rothenberg, 538, fox, split ticket, elections daily, politico, CNanalyst has the Republicans at 49 seats, the Democrats at 47 seats with 4 pure tossup seats. Democratic held Georgia, Arizona and Nevada with Republican held Pennsylvania.

https://www.270towin.com/2022-senate-election/consensus-2022-senate-forecast

the difference is I give Pennsylvania to the Democrats along with the Democrats holding on to Georgia, Arizona and Nevada. Had the Republicans nominated Black in Georgia, he’d probably have beaten Warnock, the same in PA with McCormick instead of OZ, the GOP probably would have retained that seat. Then you have Ohio which shouldn’t even be close except for Trump’s meddling. Arizona hasn't happened yet. But if not for Trump, the predicted GOP pickup of 1-3 seat most likely would have come true. So send Trump your thank you note.

Now I do take your post as a compliment as it seems I’m still the lone wolf in having the Democrats maintaining control of the senate.

When a politician was accused of having no common sense, that politician pulled out his coin purse to show one and all the amount of cents he had.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.