If the Democrats don’t retain control of the house, the hearings will end on 3 Jan 2023 at the latest if not before. I also think inflation, the economy, things that affect people’s daily lives today will have more of an effect on how they vote than something that happened over a year and a half ago. Of course, that’s just my opinion. I also think that both parties living in the past makes this year’s midterms very unique. Living in the past has thrown out historical norms and standards, tradition and wisdom. Neither party is talking about the future which I think is what voters, especially independents want to hear. Republicans and Democrats, no, they’re going to vote for their candidates whether they’re living in the past or have an eye on the future.

All of this has made this midterm a fascinating one. I’m loving every minute of it.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.