If you think so Rick. November will answer whether all those GOP women will vote Democratic. We'll just have to wait and see. I’d say Republican women are republican women because they agree with Republican party ideology and philosophy. I doubt you’ll see many republican women voting democratic this November. You’ll see Democratic women voting democratic. But they didn’t need the abortion issue to vote democratic, they were going so anyway. I still believe the abortion issue as being baked into the equation for the most part. Other events, happenings along with independents dislike of Trump is helping the Democrats out. Not abortion.

Independents, only 4% of independents list abortion as the top issue in deciding how they’ll vote. However, 36% list the economy/inflation as their most important issue in deciding how they’ll vote. What interesting is 89% of Democrats say they’ll vote for Democratic congressional candidates, 87% of Republicans say they’ll vote for their congressional candidates. Those are down from historical averages of 94%.

But we’ll see, the Democrats in the generic congressional ballot has closed the gap from 2.5 GOP lead a month ago, 30 June to a 0.9 GOP lead today, 31 July. What hasn’t changed is the number of competitive, at risk of switching house seats, 54 total with 40 currently being democratic held seats to 14 for the Republicans. No change in the senate either with the Democrats gaining PA with the remaining senate seats staying the same.

Another interesting part of the figures, numbers, they’re showing Democrats gaining among white voters, but Republican gaining among blacks, Hispanics and Asian comparing the numbers to 2020 and how these groups are stating who they’ll vote for, although they’re way too many undecides to state his for a fact.But this seems to be the trend.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.