Rick, all I’m doing is passing on the numbers. I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything. Just letting one and all know how America as a whole, not just Democrats nor just Republicans, everyone. How they are viewing the upcoming election today. You can either like the cold hard numbers, disliked them, toss them out the window or do whatever floats your boat with them. If the election were held today, you’d see the Republican retake control of the house probably by around a 230-205 margin. While the Democrats a net gain of one senate seat. We still have a bit over 3 months to go, a lot can happen between now and then. I’d remember one thing, because you have a certain ideology, beliefs, how you look at the political world doesn’t mean everyone else does the same or has the same views. Each of us are different and we view happenings and events different. There’s a big difference between the two of us, you’re a very partisan, loyal democrat, I’m a swing voter, no loyalty to either major party. Abortion for me isn’t a hot issue, I’m interested in abortion only to the extent on how it effects and plays out in the upcoming midterms. I’m one of those who would rather abortion be legal, but it isn’t an issue I base my vote on. I think there are many, many more like me out there than you’d expect or think.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.