I clicked on the link, they want my e-mail address before I can proceed. I didn’t proceed. But yes, to a certain extent you’re correct. There’s always a few that vote differently, some like lying to pollsters. This is one reason for the margin of error in the polls. Most of the polls I cite have a margin of error of plus or minus 3% which is average for most election polls. Earlier I stated independents plan on voting for Republican congressional candidate by a 40-36 margin. A 4-point lead for the GOP. Factor in the MOE, the lead may be as high as 7 points or as low as 1 point.

If you take the 2020 presidential election, RCP which averages out all polls had Biden winning by 7.2 points. He won by 4.5. So what RCP was telling us with a MOE of plus or minus 3 points, was Biden was ahead somewhere in-between 4.2 points and 10.2 points. Since the final election result was within the margin of error, RCP polling average was deemed accurate. No poll is going to hit the final results on the button. If they do, that poll was extremely lucky, winning the lottery lucky.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

The problem is most people have never heard of the margin of error and thus don’t factor it into the equation. All polls have a MOE. It depends on the sample size.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.