Again, not sure what your saying between global warming and neocons, whathavya.
Is there a point there?

Neocons have run state for some time. Its been quipped on how neocons are making the world safe for neoliberalism.

You’ve stated you know little of foreign policies. I’d agree, based on your Crimea comments. The sanctions are blowing up in the vassal states faces but who said we’re smart? More like empire ideology driven stupidly as far as I can tell.

Machine glue bubba. Bit different than elmers. Only comes from one place that I know of. I’m just a peon. Can’t imagine what it will do to the big boys with their big toys. This is only casework in a single industry. I’m sure other industries will see difficulties with substitutions as I’ve commented previously. Magic hand waving with your suggestions aside this will effect domestic politics.

I think in the case of Ukraine, yes, America had a leading role in the conflict. Still does in continuing it. Not a word of peace negotiations from our government but as long as the treats keep flowing at a reasonable costs, when has Americans cared what our government does to people abroad? You can salute the flag all you want but it doesn’t change certain facts. You seem to think the sun shines outta uncle sams arse and never does harmin the world? We’re always the good guys then?

I think Yemenis, Iraqis, Syrians, Afghans, etc etc would beg to differ if they could.

Last edited by chunkstyle; 08/24/22 07:38 PM.