When a candidate resorts to negative personal attacks with nothing else, that candidate ought to lose which is what happened. In my mind both Begich and Palin should have lost since they went so negative which is exactly what happened which makes me one satisfied happy camper. Party means little to nothing to me.

Your seeing a slow transfer of anti-Trump or anti-mega Republicans now voting or moving toward the Democratic Party nationwide. Recently you had 6 high profile Pennsylvania state republicans endorse Shapiro and Fetterman although it goes against every grain in their body to do so.

Without Trump and his MAGA Republicans, the GOP would have rolled the democrats this year in the midterms. Trump is being very successful in getting Democrats reelected, he deserves a million thankyou notes from every democrat.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.