The difference here is as a swing voter, a non-partisan, my goal, number one priority is to get my forecasts right regardless of who wins and losses. Winners and losers are irrelevant to me as long as my forecast is correct. Most partisans are very poor forecasters or prognosticators as their side will always win 100% of the time. Why not, they own the horses in this race, candidates in the election. As owners, their stakes are high, as a casual observer, fan, handicapper if you will, my stake in this race, game, election is close to nil. I own nothing, have no horse in this race. Just getting the forecast right is what is important to me.

Regardless, I’m left wondering if Trump hasn’t become the most important issue, factor in this election overtaking inflation, the economy, rising prices. A couple of months ago, I would have said this was impossible. But what has happened over the last month or two, the trend going the democrats way, it’s very possible.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.