Falling gas prices has helped the democrats as has Trump and all his shenanigans. This last month of all the attention on Trump and not on inflation has been a god sent for the democrats. But food prices, shelter, other items continue to rise and according to Gallup, more folks are feeling the hardships of inflation.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/400565...nt=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

I think if the Republicans can turn this election away from Trump and back on inflation, they may be able to reverse the trend now in the Democrats favor. I’m sure PA senate will go to D Fetterman. WI may also go to D Barnes, so even getting the attention off Trump, back on inflation won’t stop the democrats from retaining control of the senate or gaining at least 3 governorships. The House is trickier, way too many races are in the question mark area. With 43 currently held Democratic seats vs. only 16 Republican held seats in the at risk, switchable column, there’s no doubt the Democrats are in trouble. That they’ll lose control of the house. To have a chance of retaining control of the house, I’d say the democrats must bring down their 43 at risk seat to at least 30 while the GOP rise to at least to 20. After all, the democrats are defending more seats. Time will tell. But today, the trend is going the democrat’s way, mainly because of Donald Trump.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.