WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Round Table for Spring 2024
by jgw - 06/02/24 05:30 PM
2024 Election Forum
by perotista - 06/02/24 01:50 AM
A question
by jgw - 05/31/24 07:06 PM
No rubbers for Trump
by pdx rick - 05/31/24 04:30 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by jgw - 05/26/24 06:45 PM
Yeah, Trump admits he is a pure racist
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:28 PM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:25 PM
Watching the Supreme Court
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:07 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 9 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,131,417 my own book page
5,021,748 We shall overcome
4,201,042 Campaign 2016
3,796,592 Trump's Trumpet
3,019,205 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,292
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 5
Kaine 1
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,091
Posts313,849
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by pdx rick
Queen Elizabeth has met every US President since Harry Truman (except LBJ) and only one arrived late and walked in front of her.

Of course Trump was late! His make-up isn't going to apply itself, nor will his hair fluff itself. smile

Well he IS King of the World...the world just doesn't know it yet.

Last edited by Jeffery J. Haas; 09/09/22 11:50 PM.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Russian troops experiencing massive territorial loses in east Ukraine…

…meanwhile Putin is christening a new 140 meter Ferris wheel in Moscow so that Russian families can “relax and chill.”

Contrarian, extraordinaire

CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Today is the 21-year anniversary of 16 Saudi Nationals taking down the Twin Towers, resulting in the death of 2,977 Americans, and the US instituting regime change on a completely different country as a result.

CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
I did something by accident this afternoon.

There was a spider hanging from the condensation line coming off the side of the house that you can see about 3 o'clock in the picture. So I got out my leaf blower and came at him sideways parallel to the house and blew him away towards the gas meter. Then I started blowing the ground getting him out to the driveway and away from the house.

In doing so, I discover a good distance of the ground from the house is coved in crushed rock. So I made a pathway of crushed rock to the house by blowing the needles away. Prior to this, the entire yard was covered in dead needles up to the base of the house. It took about 10 minutes to do what you see in the picture.

That brown is about inch thick of dried needles. I figure it’s just as good as redwood bark that people use to keep weeds away. It'll suffice until I get the house expanded.

[Linked Image from uploads.disquscdn.com]

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
That looks very nice, Rick. Certainly more fire resistant, and it will drain better. People with basements benefit from fast drainage into french drain pipes buried around their house perimeter. Chasing a spider away from her web is the same as killing her. They have to eat the old web to get that silk protein to make a new one. If they can't, it's likely they starve to death.

BTW, I figured out why Putin is having so many disasters coming his way: He allied himself with Trump. That's all it takes. Trump has "the Midas touch" but in a more fecal manner. Everything and everyone he touches turns to crap. Lawyers disbarred and jailed, business associates bankrupt. contractors ruined financially, counties and cities in serious debt when he refuses to pay his "rally" bills, etc. He is essentially the Devil: His deals seem to good to be true, and in the end they are.

Educating anyone benefits everyone.
1 member likes this: pdx rick
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by pondering_it_all
BTW, I figured out why Putin is having so many disasters coming his way: He allied himself with Trump. That's all it takes. Trump has "the Midas touch" but in a more fecal manner. Everything and everyone he touches turns to crap. Lawyers disbarred and jailed, business associates bankrupt. contractors ruined financially, counties and cities in serious debt when he refuses to pay his "rally" bills, etc. He is essentially the Devil: His deals seem to good to be true, and in the end they are.
Welp, it looks like Bill Barr has been touched by Trump's "Midas Touch" as well. Hooboy.... smile

K
enthusiast
enthusiast
K
Trump has "the Midas touch" but in a more fecal manner. Everything and everyone he touches turns to crap. Lawyers disbarred and jailed, business associates bankrupt. contractors ruined financially, counties and cities in serious debt when he refuses to pay his "rally" bills, etc. He is essentially the Devil: His deals seem to good to be true, and in the end they are.
But isn't it amazing, how it seems like Trump himself can just walk away from it all, scot free?
confused

Good doesn't always win!
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by Kaine
Trump has "the Midas touch" but in a more fecal manner. Everything and everyone he touches turns to crap. Lawyers disbarred and jailed, business associates bankrupt. contractors ruined financially, counties and cities in serious debt when he refuses to pay his "rally" bills, etc. He is essentially the Devil: His deals seem to good to be true, and in the end they are.
But isn't it amazing, how it seems like Trump himself can just walk away from it all, scot free?
confused
Good point.

Hopefully his "luck" is about to go south. smile

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
The Devil is unaffected by Hell's fire and brimstone.

Sad story today: Some Michigan QANON conspiracy nut finally snapped and shot his wife, daughter, and dog. He probably would have shot his other daughter, but she was at a birthday party elsewhere. Wife and dog died, as well as Q-nut when the police arrived. He shot at them with his shotgun, so they immediately returned fire and ended the incident. The wounded daughter did get out of the house and police sent her to the hospital. So we have two great adult family members to help authorities understand how this happens.

Sadly, I think we are going to see more of this as Q followers' House of Cards collapses. I think this might save some family members of Q-ANON extremists: Basically, if Dad has gone around the bend, run away or at least get the guns out of the house.

Q-ANON Dad Goes Bonkers

Educating anyone benefits everyone.
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by pdx rick
Fox News Host Compares Forgiving Student Debt to Giving Addicts ‘Another Bump of Heroin’

If college loan forgiveness for the middle class is a bump of heroin to college grads, the 2017 Trump Corporate Tax Cut is a continuous fentanyl drip to corporations.
Because mommy and daddy fronted his education?

A well reasoned argument is like a diamond: impervious to corruption and crystal clear - and infinitely rarer.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich
Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard