I’d say you hit the nail right on the head, Greger. We think alike there. Turnout is always the key; I agree there’s no way to accurately predict that. Now for those Republicans dissatisfied with a Trump chosen candidate, there is another option than voting for the Democrat. It’s third party. I noticed going over some polls for Georgia the in the Kemp-Abrams race, only 2% of Republicans say they’ll vote third party. But in the Walker-Warnock race, 8% of Republicans are saying they’ll vote third party. It’s a way for Republicans of not voting for a Trump supported, endorsed candidate and yet not voting for the Democrat. Which is fine as they can vote for Kemp for governor and then for Libertarian Chase Oliver for Senator and not vote for any democrat at all.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.