WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Round Table for Spring 2024
by jgw - 06/02/24 05:30 PM
2024 Election Forum
by perotista - 06/02/24 01:50 AM
A question
by jgw - 05/31/24 07:06 PM
No rubbers for Trump
by pdx rick - 05/31/24 04:30 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by jgw - 05/26/24 06:45 PM
Yeah, Trump admits he is a pure racist
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:28 PM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:25 PM
Watching the Supreme Court
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:07 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 9 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,131,417 my own book page
5,021,748 We shall overcome
4,201,042 Campaign 2016
3,796,592 Trump's Trumpet
3,019,205 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,292
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 5
Kaine 1
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,091
Posts313,849
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 86 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 85 86
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
So, Jeffery, correct me if I'm wrong...

You believe that roughly half of all Americans are guilty of treason and should be hung.

Like the goddam Rosenbergs...every last one of them. Starting with Trump.

That every other eye you meet is a dangerous enemy who wants you dead just like you want them dead.

That any political thought unlike your own is a reason to lock up or exterminate the ...infidels?

You seem also to feel that corrupt politicians are a new thing and that this has never happened before...and that extermination or incarceration is the only answer because it's simply unthinkable that they should ever defeat you at the ballot box.

I get the idea that you yourself are only inches from decrying elections frauds if YOU don't like the outcomes, because the treasonous Republicans shouldn't even have a RIGHT to vote.

That no election run by Republicans can be considered fair and that any election won by a Republican was probably rigged...

That's the territory you're staking out here.

Sounds like the old tea party guys used to sound back in the day, and they sounded like crackpots.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by Greger
So, Jeffery, correct me if I'm wrong...

You believe that roughly half of all Americans are guilty of treason and should be hung.

Like the goddam Rosenbergs...every last one of them. Starting with Trump.

That every other eye you meet is a dangerous enemy who wants you dead just like you want them dead.

That any political thought unlike your own is a reason to lock up or exterminate the ...infidels?

You seem also to feel that corrupt politicians are a new thing and that this has never happened before...and that extermination or incarceration is the only answer because it's simply unthinkable that they should ever defeat you at the ballot box.

I get the idea that you yourself are only inches from decrying elections frauds if YOU don't like the outcomes, because the treasonous Republicans shouldn't even have a RIGHT to vote.

That no election run by Republicans can be considered fair and that any election won by a Republican was probably rigged...

That's the territory you're staking out here.

Sounds like the old tea party guys used to sound back in the day, and they sounded like crackpots.

Proof once again that you skim instead of read.
Perhaps going back and re-reading what I posted might help.
Or not...

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Was there something in the fine print that negated the billboard?

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Was there something in the fine print that negated the billboard?

There wasn't any fine print, Greger.

Originally Posted by Jeffery J. Haas
"What the MAGAts have succeeded at is staying out of prison.
No no no not the ordinary peasant MAGAts, the elites."

I never advocated mass arrests as you're implying.
I realize that you're desperate to paint me as some handwringing hysteric and you'd like to make your accusation that I've turned into the very monster I'm pointing at stick somehow, but your assertion is the product of lazy thinking and broad sweeping generalizations.

The crowd turned cultlike because effective cult leaders know the magic.
I want justice delivered to the ringmasters, and I want to see the scales fall off the eyes of the cult members so that they finally see that what they've been worshipping is a false idol.

Beats the hell out of having to take up arms against them if they finally decide to follow Roger Stone's prescription:

"I said f*** the voting, let's get right to the violence."

https://mobile.twitter.com/VICENews/status/1580615435019440129

deepfreezefilms.com
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I think our argument is over whether Democracy is in danger. I say no.

Elections will continue. I have no idea why you believe Republicans would ever give their votes up. I've never heard any Republican say they wanted to end democracy.

I've just heard you telling me that's what they want. Over and over.

To the best of my knowledge all future elections are scheduled to take place and the results will be tallied and reported legally and correctly just as they always have.

You seem to believe that future elections will be "fake" and that their results won't be accurate or reflect the true winners.

Or that elections will cease altogether. How else would you define this "end of democracy" scenario you're so fond of.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
So stop wringing your hands and acting hysterical.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It's not Trump I’d be worried about. He’s an uncouth oaf that is incapable of winning any future election. Way too many people dislike him and don’t want him. Except his avid followers which make up maybe 30% of the electorate. 30% isn’t about to win any election, perhaps in the primaries, not the general. The problem with just going after Trump or any leader, like UBL, is there’s always someone to replace him. That someone may not be an obnoxious, rude, uncouth, unlikeable, spoiled brat of an oaf. He may be a smooth talker, likeable, charming with the same ideas and ideals. Much harder to get and much harder to detect by the masses. Whereas Trump can’t attract independents, where independents are much more prone to vote against candidates of a Trump led party, his replacement may be able to attract independents by the bucket loader full where Trump can’t. Trump is overt but beware of the covert. Just a word of advice, take it or leave it.

Just hope that whoever replaces Trump, someone will. That that someone isn’t a charismatic candidate like a Reagan or a Bill Clinton or an Obama with a very smooth outside, but is basically Trump 2.0 with no warts or seen baggage.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Greger you’re simply not paying attention if you think that true democracy did not come close ending during the Trump Admin. Of course “democracy” will continue in a fascist Republican-controlled America. Republicans will “win” every election even though they’re the minority. THAT is how fascism works. That’s how it works in Russia.

Contrarian, extraordinaire

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I think our argument is over whether Democracy is in danger. I say no.

You didn't watch any of the hearings so I take your comments as what they are.

deepfreezefilms.com
Page 48 of 86 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 85 86

Link Copied to Clipboard