I wonder if anybody else has noticed the difference between Republican and Democratic candidates for office. The Republicans have about 4 things to talk about; Crime, Inflation and the Economy and Taxes. Right or wrong they just continue to hammer each of these, TV, News, etc. all day long. They have a belief that if you say something, loud enough and long enough, it becomes fact. Their belief works! Nobody denies that. Now we come to the Democrats. Nobody really knows what they want to do because there are not single messages but everybody has their own to sell. One other thing I have noticed is that many are not attacking their opponents (the nice, Democratic way). The newsies seem to think this is the 'honest' way. My own thought is that its not, exactly, a winning strategy. The Republicans have worked, very hard, to give the Dems a chance to attack and win but, unfortunately, they would, I guess rather lose.

I know, I am probably being too negative, have no idea what I am talking about, and should just shut up. Sorry and apologies but I just wish the Dems would get together, try to speak with one voice, and go after any Republican candidate with whatever they have (instead of the 'kindly' route). I should add that not all are doing poorly and are trying to win - but the others deserve to be recognized.