Arizona now has 78% of the voted counted with Kelly up by 115,000 votes. I expect Arizona will be officially awarded to D Kelly soon. That leaves a 49-49 tie with NV and GA to go. In NV R Laxalt has a 9,000-vote lead with 90% of the vote counted. If Laxalt wins, no guarantee since there’s around 90,000 votes still to be counted.

The house now stands at 211-198 Republican with 26 seats yet to be decided. I’m beginning to wonder if CNN numbers are correct. That is their flipped seats. CNN has the GOP flipping 16 Democratic seats to the Democrats flipping 4 Republicans to their column. That’s a net gain of 12 seats for the GOP which should give them 225 when all is said and done. This may be just me, but the numbers aren’t adding up.

The Democrats has also gained 2 governorships this midterm.

I’m going to throw this in here. I see the GOP worries/fears coming true. This goes back to my, independents don’t like Trump much mantra.

Senate GOP fears another Trump disaster in Georgia runoff

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-gop-fears-another-trump-110000845.html

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.