You’re welcome. Now explain to me why more women voted for Republican congressional candidates in 2022 than in 2020, 2018 or 2016 if abortion was so important. Perhaps abortion was more important to pro-lifers than pro-choicers in the female ranks? I don’t know. All I know is 45% of all women voted Republican in 2022 vs. 42% in 2020, 40% in 2018. In fact the 53% of women who voted democratic in 2022 was the lowest percentage of women who voted Democratic since 2014. Maybe you’re right, abortion caused the drop in the women’s vote. Could be. At least that may be what the numbers show.

Explain this to me, please. Pretty please. Pretty, pretty, please why less women voted Democratic since 2014 this year if abortion was that important. Please.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.