Actually I think there is something like 8 investigations into Trump malfeasance. All but the first one filed, I suspect, will stir things up. If they all come to pass that's probably the only one to be a big deal and if they all do it then, by the time they are all over I also suspect that its gonna be old hat and nobody is going to care. I guess what I am saying is that if everybody actually files that there are gonna be a lot of admirers that may have changed their minds along the way. As far as I know the DOJ has 2 years to do something. I think that if one of these cases actually gets him into court then all the rest will work a little harder to join the herd.

My suspicion is that when the true believers understand that Trump doesn't pay his bills, has been stealing from Gov from the getgo and lies so much that his own attorneys are terrified and don't want him to testify because he can't help himself. I think I remember when one news paper kept a record of Trump lies and, as far as I know, they stopped at about 6000 lies. Now throw in the simple fact that he has been milking the true believers themselves for a very long time and ............ Once the dam breaks its gonna be interesting.

I also doubt, very much, that Trump could ever win back the presidency. There are simply too many who just want him gone, on all sides. If that happens then many of the elected true believers will be in for it as well. Its kinda like the old story of picking a bad horse.

The real problem is what happens if Trump weathers the storm, is never charged or wins on the cases then I have to wonder what happens to the lefties as well. There is a LOT of stuff that each side has invested in over nailing Trump and BOTH sides, depending on outcome, will lose much when they lose.