Warnock spent little time in Georgia and when he did, his townhall meetings were for democrats only. I can’t give you specific incidents, all I can tell you is what Georgians felt. I didn’t save those polls as I felt they were irrelevant at the time.

There’s a big difference between David Scott, my democratic congressman who sends out e-mails and newsletters asking what you think about this issue, legislation proposal, etc and Warnock who the only time I heard from is a ton of junk mail asking for my vote within the last 3 months. Once the runoff is over and if Warnock wins, that’ll be the last I or any other Georgians will ever hear from him until the next election.

You have skin in this game because Warnock is a Democrat, I have none and don’t care who wins as I’m not loyal to any political party. Come to think of it, I do have a bone to pick with my congressman Scott, why the heck hasn’t the House passed the no change in time law the senate has already passed.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.