WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Round Table for Spring 2024
by jgw - 06/02/24 05:30 PM
2024 Election Forum
by perotista - 06/02/24 01:50 AM
A question
by jgw - 05/31/24 07:06 PM
No rubbers for Trump
by pdx rick - 05/31/24 04:30 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by jgw - 05/26/24 06:45 PM
Yeah, Trump admits he is a pure racist
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:28 PM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:25 PM
Watching the Supreme Court
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:07 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 9 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,131,417 my own book page
5,021,748 We shall overcome
4,201,042 Campaign 2016
3,796,592 Trump's Trumpet
3,019,205 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,292
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 5
Kaine 1
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,091
Posts313,849
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
No special conditions of release at Trump's arraignment, but the judge did order him not to have contact with any witness in the case. That is SOP in these cases, but in Trump's case this is going to be very difficult. So many of his employees have been witnesses before the grand jury that he's very likely to violate this order. This includes Walt Nauta, his right-hand man and co-defendant. The Secret Service is going to have to reassign some of his protective agents immediately.

My opinion: When he screws up, he goes back to court and the judge can order other conditions. When he screws up again, he could get pre-trial detention. I think this is inevitable.

Educating anyone benefits everyone.
1 member likes this: NW Ponderer
veteran
veteran
It's worse than I thought. If Judge Cannon presides, she may disallow evidence, especially attorney evidence, which is critical for case, and then she may vacant a probably conviction (if not done through nullification) by sustaining motion for judgement notwithstanding verdict, which of course she will set Trump free.

Weaponization .... Rep Jordan and Comer ... look no further than Trump's judicial appointees subverting the law for the benefit of Trump's criminal activities.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!

CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by rporter314
It's worse than I thought. If Judge Cannon presides, she may disallow evidence, especially attorney evidence, which is critical for case, and then she may vacant a probably conviction (if not done through nullification) by sustaining motion for judgement notwithstanding verdict, which of course she will set Trump free.

Weaponization .... Rep Jordan and Comer ... look no further than Trump's judicial appointees subverting the law for the benefit of Trump's criminal activities.
Republicans are famous for projection. That's a psychological term where a person accuses others of doing the very thing the accuser they themself is doing.

Jordan and Comer are projecting. Donald Trump projects nearly every day. These people are sick and they're complete and utter depraved sociopaths. mad

Contrarian, extraordinaire

CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Case in point:

James Comer Blasts MSNBC’s ‘Low IQ Audience’ on Fox News

Everyday is Opposite Day™ with these clowns. As if Fox New views are stellar thinkers! Ha! laugh

veteran
veteran
I will be politically incorrect when I say Rep Comer possesses low IQ. He is unaware how transparent he is when he tries to accuse Pres Biden of being corrupt ... maybe inept ... but not corrupt. It is clear to absolutely everyone what Rep Comer is doing. It is an ongoing effort to tarnish Pres Biden with the innuendo of corruption but parading heretofore non-existent witnesses, tapes, and now dead ones. The MAGA-heads bought it hook, line, and sinker. I guess there is something to be said for having a delusionally paranoid base which will believe anything you throw at them

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!

CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by rporter314
I will be politically incorrect when I say Rep Comer possesses low IQ.

No you wouldn't because Comer has never demonstrated that he possess a high IQ. laugh

CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by pdx rick
Republicans are famous for projection. That's a psychological term where a person accuses others of doing the very thing the accuser they themself is doing.
Per RawStory:

Retired Major League Baseball pitcher-turned-right-wing commentator Curt Schilling told Fox News host Jesse Watters on Friday that "somebody is going to have to pull a trigger" in retaliation to the criminal charges that were filed against former President Donald Trump by United States Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith.

"We're up against a side and a force that doesn't play by the rules, refuses to play by the rules, just look no further than the unconstitutional thing going with former President Trump and we're not doing anything about it. We're talking about it, and we get excited and we get emotional. That's it," Schilling carped. "They break the law and they do the things they need to do to ensure their agenda is driven forward and we're watching them gut our nation from the inside out. And I don't know where the rubber is going to meet the road because it's a true sacrifice. mean, you look at the guys, the young men that signed the Constitution and all the things that they sacrificed everything to come out from under a tyrannical government, and then eventually at some point, there was a man at Concord who decided he was going to pull the trigger. And I feel like we're getting back to a point where somebody is going to have to pull a trigger because everything we hold dear, everything this country was founded on is being just dragged through the mud and mocked and made fun of. This country was founded on Godly principles. No matter how offensive that is to the left, it's true."
Republicans want to impeach Joe Biden for no other than he's a Democrat. Trump was the one who violated the Espionage Act for hoarding those boxes of classified documents. These Rwingers are very emotionally and mentally sick people. mad

It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by pdx rick
[quote=pdx rick]Republicans are famous for projection. That's a psychological term where a person accuses others of doing the very thing the accuser they themself is doing.
Per RawStory:

Retired Major League Baseball pitcher-turned-right-wing commentator Curt Schilling told Fox News host Jesse Watters on Friday that "somebody is going to have to pull a trigger" in retaliation to the criminal charges that were filed against former President Donald Trump by United States Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith.

"We're up against a side and a force that doesn't play by the rules, refuses to play by the rules, just look no further than the unconstitutional thing going with former President Trump and we're not doing anything about it. We're talking about it, and we get excited and we get emotional. That's it," Schilling carped.

Hey Curt, go for it, homie.
Let's see you focus your civic and historical knowledge on putting together a spectacular time-waster full of theatrics.
I bet it will blow up better than the Durham investigation.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
[Linked Image from uploads.disquscdn.com]

Great rant Doug!!!! laugh

CHB-OG
CHB-OG
On Face The Nation this morning SU 06/18/23, Bill Barr stated:

[Trump is] like a 9-year-old ... he’s a very petty individual who will always put his interests ahead of the country’s...But our country can’t be a therapy session for a troubled man like this.”

The problem with Barr's summation as true as it is, is that Barr covered for Trump instead of being OUR Attorney General, as Barr had sworn an oath to do.

Screw Barr, Trump and the GOP that is STILL OK with putting a 9 year old in the most powerful seat in the world. mad

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard