WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
2024 Election Forum
by pdx rick - 09/19/24 10:26 AM
Round Table for Summer 2024
by Kaine - 09/18/24 01:01 PM
Media and Politics
by jgw - 09/12/24 05:45 PM
Religion in tax supported schools
by jgw - 09/10/24 08:58 PM
Demented Trump and an American hell-hole
by pdx rick - 09/08/24 09:07 AM
A tough election with a simple conclusion
by rporter314 - 09/06/24 04:44 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 5 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,239,025 my own book page
5,043,772 We shall overcome
4,233,088 Campaign 2016
3,840,203 Trump's Trumpet
3,040,093 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,371
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,113
Posts314,206
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 38 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 37 38
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Trump's idea of world peace is to give Putin Ukraine on a silver platter and China Taiwan on a silver platter - so that he can have Trump branded hotels in those countries.

Contrarian, extraordinaire

L
veteran
veteran
L
Originally Posted by pdx rick
Trump's idea of world peace is to give Putin Ukraine on a silver platter and China Tiawanoin a silver platter - so that he can have Trump branded hotels in those countries.

Is he still in the hotel business?

I was under the impression he had shifted all of his business efforts to fundraising off of morons and schmucks…

You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.
R. Buckminster Fuller
K
enthusiast
enthusiast
K
How can such a person solve global conflict????

Maybe by capitulating to all dictators/authoritarians?

Good doesn't always win!
1 member likes this: pdx rick
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Super red 'The Villages' a hotbed of Trump enthusiast held a rally for VP Harris today. Over 200 golf cart riders attended!

When you lose 'The Villages,' your FL campaign is toast.

Raw Story.com

1 member likes this: Jeffery J. Haas
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by logtroll
Originally Posted by pdx rick
Trump's idea of world peace is to give Putin Ukraine on a silver platter and China Tiawanoin a silver platter - so that he can have Trump branded hotels in those countries.

Is he still in the hotel business?

I was under the impression he had shifted all of his business efforts to fundraising off of morons and schmucks…
Trump is marketing the "Trump" name to hotels in branding deals, recently to some central Asia countries. They "get to" use Trump on the marquee and they manage the hotel, themselves. It's all passive income for Trump.

Do you think a fat lazy guy would actually do work? crazy

It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
And hoteliers actually LIKE the fact that he's a convicted felon enough to WANT that name???
The world is already screwed if that's the case.
The only countries I could even imagine wanting his name would be Russia, Hungary, Chechnya and the DPRK.
But obviously I am wrong LOL.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
GOP Ticket = Geriatric convicted felon + weirdo who makes love to his sectional couch

VP Harris in statistical tie after only 10 days of being in the race.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I’ve seen this election referred to as the convicted felon vs. the prosecutor.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.
veteran
veteran
Cat ladies ... really!

I think everyone has missed the importance of Vance's comments. They have honed in on "cat ladies", but I see a more threatening meaning. I have long noticed Republicans have suggested at various times that only people with property should be allowed to vote. It is in this vein that Vance's comment makes far more sense.

Vance had included within his comment the phrase "[those with] no direct stake" in America. What he is inferring is some people are better than others due to their social, and by extension any criteria, condition. This sounds like bigotry pure and simple. It also formed the basis for Republican calls for only landed people given the right to vote, or to put it in his terms, those with a direct stake in America. So it appears to me he wants only the billionaire class to have the right to vote , since they have the greatest stake in the future of America.

No wonder he wrote the preface to Project 2025. No wonder Trump said you won't have to vote again. Yep ... it means the complete transformation of a Democratic America into an autocratic America. Can we recover at this precipice in history? The deck is stacked against the lovers of Democracy as I see the letters of the idea slowly dissolving before my eyes as I type.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!

1 member likes this: Jeffery J. Haas
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by rporter314
Cat ladies ... really!

I think everyone has missed the importance of Vance's comments. They have honed in on "cat ladies", but I see a more threatening meaning. I have long noticed Republicans have suggested at various times that only people with property should be allowed to vote. It is in this vein that Vance's comment makes far more sense.

Vance had included within his comment the phrase "[those with] no direct stake" in America. What he is inferring is some people are better than others due to their social, and by extension any criteria, condition. This sounds like bigotry pure and simple. It also formed the basis for Republican calls for only landed people given the right to vote, or to put it in his terms, those with a direct stake in America. So it appears to me he wants only the billionaire class to have the right to vote , since they have the greatest stake in the future of America.

No wonder he wrote the preface to Project 2025. No wonder Trump said you won't have to vote again. Yep ... it means the complete transformation of a Democratic America into an autocratic America. Can we recover at this precipice in history? The deck is stacked against the lovers of Democracy as I see the letters of the idea slowly dissolving before my eyes as I type.

You're right, the "othering" has reached such an entrenched stage that they're now measuring for the proper size cells for the unworthy after separating them into their various phylae; cat ladies go here, liberal Jews go there, let's put the reality based community in that spot and the rest get tossed in with the former useful idiots that went to all the rallies, can't let them run free, they remember all the promises that were made to them. Quick get the Kool-Aid ready, and don't forget to charge the useful idiots for it. They can't pay after they get two in the head.

"Maybe we can get the libtards and the MAGA useful to kill each other for free, save some money for another tax cut for the angry rich."

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
Page 31 of 38 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard