WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
2024 Election Forum
by pdx rick - 09/19/24 10:26 AM
Round Table for Summer 2024
by Kaine - 09/18/24 01:01 PM
Media and Politics
by jgw - 09/12/24 05:45 PM
Religion in tax supported schools
by jgw - 09/10/24 08:58 PM
Demented Trump and an American hell-hole
by pdx rick - 09/08/24 09:07 AM
A tough election with a simple conclusion
by rporter314 - 09/06/24 04:44 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 10 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,238,792 my own book page
5,043,704 We shall overcome
4,231,921 Campaign 2016
3,839,751 Trump's Trumpet
3,039,736 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,371
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,113
Posts314,206
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Honcho
old hand
OP Offline
Honcho
old hand
Is America in trouble? Only if Trump turns us into a demented hell hole

Trump, a convicted felon, court certified sexual predator, proven rapist, documented liar and certified fraud is not fit to lead our nation

By DOUG THOMPSON
August 10, 2024

Convicted felon Donald John Trump told his incredibly disjoined press conference that “America is in trouble.” If it is, the fault falls on the court certified sexual predator, adjudicated rapist and convicted fraud, To pull out one of the political hit thrillers by the late Tom Clancy, Trump is a”clear and present danger” to this nation.

Trump is a 78-year-old man who started a slide into dementia years ago. Psychologist Mary Trump, his neice, has documented his increasing mental illness and says his erratic behavior emerged in his teenaged years and has gotten worse as he got older.

Now, says a group of mental health professionals who have written one book and are monitoring his is lack of mental health.

“I hold this truth to be self-evident: Donald Trump is one sick puppy,” says one observerl

Lawyer and Longtime GOP activist George Conway left the party becasue Trump, who he calls a “narcissistic psychopath.”

[video:youtube]
[/video]
(Courtesy of David Parkman Show
A Mar-a-Lago for his prese conference, Trump rambled, got in rants in and mixed up his cult’s
conspiracy theories.

At his demented worst, he told about fear when his helicopter went into a rotor spin that threatened to crash into a wall. No problem, he said. The bigger problem is that the near crash never occurred (see video above).

Like so much of what he says and claims, Trump lies out of his toxic ass in an endless stream of
verbal diarrhea laced with obscenities, threats and attacks.

“When Trump speaks, every sentence usually contains at least one or with many filled with them,” says Lawence O’Donnell on MSNBC’s “The Last Word.”

Yet Repulicans consider this convicted felon, documented liar and outright fraud their best offer for another term as President. After too long a time, an increasing number of GOP member are stepping back and taking a look and saying “wait a minute, This man is sworn to destroy America. Why are we helping him? New national polls released this week agree, with most saying Democrat Harris is now their choice and she is establishing clear leads in four battleground states and closing in others,

The people are speaking as more and more of then are saying it is time to dump Trump and put America and its democracy first

Copyright © 2024 Capitol Hill Blue

It is the role of a newspaperman to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.
-- Finley Peter Dunne
2 members like this: Jeffery J. Haas, pdx rick
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Real Clear Politics has VP Harris leading in nearly every major poll. No wonder Faux "News" and the Trump campaign is trying to 'swift boat' Tim Walz with 'stolen valor'

Contrarian, extraordinaire

1 member likes this: Jeffery J. Haas
L
veteran
veteran
L
Harris is steadily rising in 538's "Who's ahead" running poll average - this morning she's up by 2.8%.

And her "unfavorable vs "favorable" ratio is about to go positive. Meanwhile Trump's ratio is getting more negative.

538 running poll averages

Last edited by logtroll; 08/13/24 11:48 AM.

You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.
R. Buckminster Fuller
J
jgw Online Content
old hand
Online Content
old hand
J
You are right except for one thing. He is NOT demented, he is flat out insane. The poor man should not be out there at all but, rather, a nice insane asylum where they could care for him. I also wonder about his base. I sometimes see them on TV and they they seem to be working very hard to prove that they too are insane as well. If I had a chance I would suggest to Harris that, if elected, do something about a serious lack of Insane Asylums so that there is room for all of them.

Anyway, its really time that the Democrats stop calling him a liar and start calling him insane. Most of what comes out of his mouth comes out of a sick brain and its only fair that the public deserves to know the facts. The book mentioned above, written by no fewer than 37 psychiatrists is somewhat explained at: https://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Case-Donald-Trump-Psychiatrists/dp/1250212863

I am basing this on my own problem which, the VA tells me, is Dementia (thereby making me close to an expert (when I remember))

It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by jgw
You are right except for one thing. He is NOT demented, he is flat out insane.
I am basing this on my own problem which, the VA tells me, is Dementia (thereby making me close to an expert (when I remember))

---Thing is, Trump's lack of mental health AND maturity existed his entire life so this insanity callout is not really new at all, it's just that the level OF his insanity is now "grand mal exacerbated" BY his developing dementia issues.

I'll use a motorhead analogy to explain...
Hey relax, it's actually very simple! smile

You know those ground pounding NHRA dragsters that can go 330 miles per hour in 1/4 of a mile?
They use V8 piston engines to accomplish this but how on earth does one squeeze twelve THOUSAND horsepower out of V8 engine??
Yes of course it is possible to enhance the performance by using out of this world expensive advanced performance components when you build one of those engines, but the fact is, you might manage to get a couple of thousand horsepower out of a piston engine by just using advanced engineering and parts.

The key to the massive 12 thousand HP is the FUEL.
Those dragsters are not burning GASOLINE, they are using NITROMETHANE.
Nitromethane is a MONOFUEL, meaning it carries its OWN OXYGEN IN the fuel.

That is how you go from a couple of thousand horsepower to twelve thousand.
Yes, a piston engine making twelve thousand horsepower eats itself in 1320 feet, but the point is, you ARE generating twelve thousand ponies and you ARE going 330 plus mph down that track.
And if you're lucky you won't smash into a wall along the way.

Donald Trump's lifetime of insanity was "burning gasoline" until he decided to enter the race.
Trump's idiotic grasp of the world around him was guided by ordinary "gasoline piston engine" reasoning until he developed dementia.
Now, that dementia has taken on the role of NITROMETHANE, it is carrying its own "oxygen supply" and it has now transformed his upper level mania into screaming bat-sh!t levels of delusion and psychosis.

He's no longer going 180 mph down the track, he is headed toward the wall at 330 plus miles an hour at this point.

(The moment a dragster switches from gasoline to nitro during an engine test is at 52 seconds)

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
J
jgw Online Content
old hand
Online Content
old hand
J
I apologize..... I called him a "poor man" instead of a dangerous crazy loon who should be taken someplace that will keep him someplace where he cannot hurt anybody (physically or mentally). I am saying this because, as far as I can tell, he has mentally wrecked a pile of people who are now convinced that he is the greatest man on earth. This is, I think, not right..............

CHB-OG
CHB-OG
The Associated Press has spent more than three years tracking the nearly 1,500 Capitol riot cases brought by the Justice Department. AP reporters have sat through dozens of court hearings and trials for the rioters who descended on the Capitol and temporarily halted the certification of President Joe Biden’s victory.

Their report can be found here.

Contrarian, extraordinaire

Link Copied to Clipboard