As I recall, we had to ditch a number of threads after the hack and because of a moderator who felt I betrayed the cause. She was a trusted administrator too, but then copied some material other to other discussion boards to list what she felt was my passage to the dark side. It was a sad time and I almost shut the board down over it, but others, like Phil Hoskins, stepped up and restored some order. Phil and I tangled more than a few times, but he came though, as several of you have in this latest crisis. Thank you. You have been more than I deserve.

I have some database experts who work at Virginia Tech, which is over in an adjoining county, who have volunteered to help examine the archive databases to see what may need to be done to make sure they are clean of any hacks and need any repairs. The three largest drives are up in Fairfax (a five-hour drive away) in Northern Virginia, and I will head up that way in the Spring to pick them up (and probably everything else still in that storage unit) to bring back to the mountains.

Jeff, your help could see how, and if, he archives can put in any form for reading or printing, along with whatever is deciding to do with what is currently on the forum.

We've got a lot or work ahead on this, and the help of all of you is both needed and appreciated. Thank you.

Doug