I read the term "prosecute as hub and spoke" last week, somewhere. When I clicked the NYT story, the date was July 11, 2022 - so last week.

Many decent people are frustrated at the slow, methodical, flipping of others on the food chain up to get at Donald Trump

Yesterday, Letitia James was supposed to put the entire Trump crime family cabal under oath in depositions, but that was postponed due to the death of Ivana Trump, Donald's first wife and mother to their three demon spawn that was to be deposed yesterday as well.

Yesterday, former Federal Prosecutor Glenn Kirschner said "Merrick Garland is not doing his damn job" after initially giving Merrick Garland the benefit of the doubt about turning people up towards Donald Trump.

And right now, I feel like Merrick Garland is not doing his damn job because he has he has probable cause on steroids for Donald Trump, for crime after crime, after crime after crime. And he leaves him out holding rallies and continuing to push the big lie on people. He’s continuing to radicalize people and endanger their lives and endanger the health of our democracy when we have probable cause plus, plus, plus plus to put a stop to it? This is what I can’t abide. This is what keeps me up at night.
More than a dozen prosecutors are saying that there is enough evidence to prosecute Donald Trump now. However, my thought is that Garland might belong to the Mueller school of thought that Presidents ought not be prosecuted.

I believe not prosecuting someone because they are a former president is wrong-headed and very bad precedent for our country. Mueller left it up to congress to prosecute, as if trusting any modern majority Republican political body would do the right thing when its their guy - instead of Mueller drawing up charges himself. All the Republican acquittal did was embolden the criminal POTUS.