There was a discussion in the vanpool this morning about this Bill. I was informed that the insulin cap DID NOT get into the Bill for the general population, but it did for Medicare - which most retired folks are on. It was my understanding yesterday that the cap made it into the Bill for everyone. My knowledge/information has now been corrected.

How can the Republicans ask people who depend on insulin and must pay over $100 a month for insulin, who are not retired, vote for them in November?

REPRINT FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

Every, single Republican in the House and Senate voted NOT to cap insulin at $35.00. THAT's a problem for the GOP in November.

In fact, Chuck Grassley is already lying about it and saying he DID vote for the cap and that the Dems blocked it. (Reality is it's the other way around). THAT in and of itself tells you that there is a problem with how the GOP just voted. I suppose the 88 year old coot can always claim dementia.

[Linked Image from uploads.disquscdn.com]

Lying by elected officials is not freedom of speech - it's an abuse of power. Your mileage may vary. smile