Originally Posted by jgw
I know, many have suggested this but, now, I think its done. He tried to get involved in the currently Republican disaster and was simply ignored by one and all. I suspect that his followers are no longer donating money to him and the question of his popularity tells us he is not. The media, who created, and nurtured him for free, is no longer rushing to put him on TV which means he is not the money put for TV folk as he once was as well.

He is being ignored by one and all. His popularity is going away. It also seems that the Republican party itself is ignoring him and his so-called base is not voting as he has suggested they should as well.

On top of that his own daughter seems to be bailing as well.

My own thought is that voters and others have just had enough and are moving on.

This, in turn, probably means that those who are dealing with charges will free considerably more free as well.

Things are not all bad!

To the contrary I am seeing and reading about him as much right now as we did back in the runup to the 2016 election. I almost know if he's had a bowel movement. He is still getting tons of free airtime while everyone has to pay.