Originally Posted by Greger
You seem to have a real fetish about folks getting arrested. We already have more people in jail than any other country and it seems if you had your way almost everyone would be in jail.

You got to enforce liberty with an iron fist!

Exaggeration, and I say that for a very good reason that PIA and a few others have referred to already:
The military understands one language, the language of authority.
Military rank and file are not the brains. They are the muscle, and muscle relies on "muscle" memory.
The brains are at the top in The Pentagon, everything else is muscle and muscle memory and you talk to the military in muscular terms, and they listen in muscular terms.

Get in line and get your shots you maggots or you're going to the stockade.
Sir, yes sir.

Enough of the political nonsense...there's nothing political about the vaccines and everyone actually knows this, everyone who is capable of shouldering real actual responsibility in a civilized society. (or, in this case, the military)
And if they don't, then that's just a case of discovering who's been masquerading as fit to serve but actually isn't.

And in the military that's just called being washed out...you get washed out because you couldn't or wouldn't pack the gear.
And you get thrown in the stockade for insubordination or willful disobedience to a direct order.
👉This isn't me talking, 👆 it's my Navy veteran wife.

And she's been saying it ever since the whole subject of "Military and vaccines" first came up.