As one of my sources, Dr. Daniel Griffon says: "Multiple anecdotes are not data." Reporters like anecdotes because they can be attributed to individuals their readers can relate to. Dr. Griffon personally takes care of Covid patients. He is also in touch with hundreds of other doctors who take care of Covid patients. (He is currently accepting new patients in New York!) So he is in an excellent position to collect anecdotes. Much more so than any average nurse or doctor who is much less connected. But he also has a PhD and understands the difference between reporting anecdotes and real data from real research, with real peer-reviewed papers, published in real scientific journals.

If you want to learn some real stuff about Covid, again I would urge you to watch TWIV on YouTube, The virologists and immunologists on it have many decades of experience, they feel free to call BS on untrue or misleading media reports, and even on physicians who have no experience with either of their life-long specialties making such misleading or untrue statements. They will point out the many times their ideas have been taken up months (or years) later by authorities like the CDC.

I have just a BS in Biology, worked in medical research for 11 years, and have my name on a single journal paper. So I would not presume to present any of my original ideas as anything but an amateur hypothesis. All that stuff in my "raw fish" paragraph you quoted is from those virologists, immunologists, and Dr, Griffin.