Air Fryer Pork fingers, yeah I know they have cloven hooves, but chickens don't have real fingers either, but chicken fingers are generally recognized, though not anatomically correct/accurate. Aldi's sells precut 1 inch x 5-6 inch long pork strips and calls them Country Style Ribs, naturally boneless, analogous, no doubt, to boneless chicken wings!
What a world, what a world, fake food anatomy! cry
The pork "fingers" were seasoned with a dry rub, I like our local Dinosaur Bar-B-Que varieties, tonight was "Cajun Foreplay" rolleyes Spice Rub, tomorrow maybe tomorrow will be "Big Acton" Spice Rub. Then swabbed with yogurt, to glue on the bread crumbs, (some prefur Mayo), lightly sprayed with Olyve Oil, and "fryed" for 10-15 mins at 390 or whatever works with your hot air blower.

I served them with a dipping sauce to add moistness. Today was Habanero BBQ Artichoke sauce, containing Dinosaur BBQ sauce "Wango Tango", an unfortunate reference to Ted Nudegent.
For a carb, I had papadam, thin crispy lentil tortillaoids from the Indian grocery. I mentioned my ridiculous attempts at DIY home papadam to the Indian lady at check out. She very knowingly laughed, and we agreed that there was a considerable learning curve for papadam. Tortillas are a slam dunk by comparison!
Some may consider pork with Indian food sacrilegious , but I figure it is at least more Kosher than Beef/God Curry!

Got to taper back into RR with topics that don't raise my blood pressure, for now anyway. I now have to go tiger avatar hunting!