At a campaign rally, Trump was ruminating about Nikki Haley, when he blamed her for refusing the 10,000 National Guardsmen he believes he offered Pelosi on January 6th. He slipped right into his standard Nancy Pelosi rant, but thought she was his GOP primary opponent Haley.

It's obvious Trump has several screws loose in his brain. Looks like he's not a serial fabulist: He's just in the midst of cognitive decline. Which I find scary, since he's not much older than me. That does explain why he thinks Alina Habba is a competent lawyer.

On the other hand, I still do 5 star Sudukos, and fixed a mini-PC today the manufacturer screwed up. That involved removing SSD MBR disk partitions, converting the disk to GPT partitions, and then installing Windows 11 from a USB flash drive I built with Rufus. So I guess I'm okay for now. My wife called me today on her cell phone with the speaker on. She started looking for her cell phone so she could drive home, not realizing she was talking to me on said phone. Took her a good 30 seconds to realize that.