But if the federal government to include congress, ..., 1-6 wasn’t an insurrection officially and legally. Thus, making section 3 applying to Trump, null, void and moot.
If you believe that is a valid interpretation of the Amendment, then I will conclude based on your logic, all laws which did not specifically mention any one singularly, that law does not apply.

Open the prisons ... everyone is free to go since no law mentioned you specifically.

You're correct that many laws were passed regarding the 14th and I believe if you read the history of them, they specifically targeted former members of the Confederacy specifically, including, I believe, Jeff Davis. However, the 14th was not repealed. The amendment remains in effect and addresses, as the writers maintained, insurrection in general, although it was instigated in particular by the people who had taken an oath to uphold and support the Constitution and then fought against it in an insurrection. Thus we should conclude it applies to ALL insurrections.

Congressional interdiction by passing laws which allowed former insurrectionists to hold elected office is an example of how Trump could be allowed to hold office. The House would certainly pass a bill which exonerates Trump of any act of insurrection. The question would be, is that enough? As far as "enforcement", if a state passed a law which states any insurrectionist hold an elected office, then Congress could and should pass laws which would supersede the state law. This is how it was done regarding civil rights issues and thus, it would be how it would be done regarding Trump's Insurrection. Since no state has passed laws allowing insurrections to hold office, there is no need for Congress to address the issue and "enforce" the amendment.

I think the "punt" is to rule it is a state issue, until it becomes a federal (Constitutional) issue. Thus, for example, if the states allow him to run for the House, the House could seat him despite the fact he is an insurrectionist. The Senate would not allow him to be seated. And lastly if he wins the general, who would enforce the 14th and not allow him to take the oath? At that point the Supremes would have to rule, since he has to take the oath from the Chief Justice. Or Justice Roberts could ignore the Constitution and simply administer the oath.

Now if you believe we are still a Democracy, then I think you are sadly mistaken. You may as well install Trump as king and all in his line as kings in waiting. I suspect it is worse than I imagine. Think Texas ... JD Vance ...