white christian nationalism folks are not evangelicals. They are, however, the current driving force of the entire Republican party. Even Trump does what he is told to do by them. They would have non-believers believer they are evangelicals but they are not. I could go on and on about them but there is a LOT on them on the net. Just look for white christian nationalism and you will find a LOT of stuff, mostly against. There was one where a girl that had been a member since birth and was no longer that was pretty interesting.

Basically, this is the religious group that started working on the Republicans 50/60 years ago (really!) They stuck to their guns and, with sly and dedication they did what was they thought was necessary. No current Republicans would dare say anything to them, they just knuckle under. They are not going to go away until they rule the world (they think, I think).

I have also noticed that, pretty much, nobody says, or does, anything that might upset them. They are, for all purposes, a really bad group that claims Christianity and is willing to do whatever to get their way.

Apparently, we are also being told that they represent something between 1 out of 4 or 30% of Christians in the United States (I have no idea if that is true or not but thought that was also pretty interesting)

I wish us all good luck.