Every night there are reports of college kids marching and rioting in favor of the Palestinians. Apparently this also means that they are marching against the Jews. I find it to be very strange. First, the people of Israel are constantly marching in favor of the Palestinians and against Netanyahu who is slaughtering the Palestinians. Basically, and apparently, the majority of Jews, in Israel are also marching in favor of the Palestinians. The difference is that in American they are marching against the Jews. These are the same Jews that are marching for the same reasons the college students are marching for.

I listen to the reports, every night and along with covering the Marches they also report that the Jews, in America are not safe because, apparently (again) the Americans are also marching against the Jews in America! At the same time they are also reporting on the folks in charge of the schools who are constantly talking about hatred of the Jews by their own students. I can go on and on about this but, basically, something here is very, very wrong. I would really like to know how such happens in this country and who is against the very Jews that are marching for the same reasons the Jews are marching in Israel. I have not heard one thing about this confusion. Who and why are the Americans who are marching for the Palestinians also marching against the same Jews that are marching for the same reasons.

There is something that is very wrong about this one and I have yet to hear one reporter report the problem. I also don't hear one person in charge of the schools this is happening mention this. None of it makes any sense. These kids are in COLLEGE! They should not be anti Jew because the Jews are not responsible for the doings of a lunatic murderous politician in Israel.

Just thought I would ask the question because somebody must know just what, exactly, is actually going on.