Yep and short memories is just the start. This is particularly true of the voting public. I have, pretty much, whined enough on that stuff. After you told me about your adventures in buying surplus stuff I thought I would take a look. What I found were, literally, hundreds (if not thousands), of places to buy surplus. The entire surplus thing is also interesting. States, for instance, have stores to buy their surplus as does the fed as well. This is also true of universities. Dawns on me, its actually an industry! Amazing!

There seems to be not only government but entire companies dedicated to the sale of surplus. Pretty amazing but I gave up. I spend quite a bit of time spending very little buying stuff I don't need because I have a lot of time on my hands these days. When I buy on the net I usually just goto ebay as they, pretty much, sell everything. Much of what I buy on ebay comes from amazon. That one has always amused me. I have a friend who sells a lot on ebay and he explained why that is but I never figured it out.