I was watching the Seattle news last week. I think it was channel 5. Anyway, the guy at king 5 was made aware that one of the places counting said they had 88 bad ballots. Address doesn't not exist, dead people voting, bad names, etc. So, the channel 5 guy thought he would find out if that was right. He just went out and found that every one of the ballots was just fine and somebody in the counting took it upon themselves to 'fix' problems that didn't exist.

Then it went away. As far as I can tell nothing happened, and the entire thing was ignored by the power that be in that particular counting place. One would wonder if anybody got arrested! Since I have not found King 5 talking about it I googled; "Seattle ballots mishandled" and there is a LOT of stuff there!

I just thought I would put this out there. Seems that the Republican folks are determined to win elections by messing with the ballots. I can't figure out if anybody is doing anything about this or not but, I assume, somebody is. I guess this might be yet another one of them "in the fullness of time' things. One can only wonder.