WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Biden to Cancel $10,000 in Student Loan Debt
by pdx rick - 05/19/24 10:52 PM
A question
by perotista - 05/19/24 08:06 PM
2024 Election Forum
by jgw - 05/17/24 07:45 PM
No rubbers for Trump
by Kaine - 05/16/24 02:21 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:38 PM
Yeah, Trump admits he is a pure racist
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:28 PM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:25 PM
Watching the Supreme Court
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:07 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Earth Day tomorrow
by logtroll - 05/03/24 01:09 AM
Round Table for Spring 2024
by rporter314 - 04/22/24 03:13 AM
To hell with Trump and his cult
by pdx rick - 04/20/24 08:05 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 3 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,078,574 my own book page
5,016,696 We shall overcome
4,192,797 Campaign 2016
3,792,248 Trump's Trumpet
3,015,949 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,286
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 6
Kaine 1
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,089
Posts313,787
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG

Earlier this week, actor Ron Perlman got into a Twitter battle with Jim Jordan, Ted Cruz, and Matt Gaetz.

The feud really took-off on Monday 06/15/20 when Ted Cruz challenged Hell Boy star Ron Perlman to wrestle Jim Jordan. Perlman upped the ante and suggested that he wrestle Ted Cruz instead and Perlman would donate $50K to Black Lives Matter. Ted cucked-out and said Perlman is just a rich Hollywood elite.

The day before on Sunday, Perlman and Matt Gaetz got into a Twitter fight after Perlman blasted the congressman for criticizing the U.S. Soccer board of directors' recent vote to repeal a policy that required players to stand for the national anthem. .

With me so far? Hmm

So today, TH 06/18/20, Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) shocked the world when he posted on Twitter a photo with a young man named Nestor, who he identified as his adopted son from Cuba, a day after he got into a heated exchange with Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-LA) at Richmond’s suggestion that Republicans do not understand what it’s like to worry about having a nonwhite son - ergo the title of this thread: Matt Gaetz pauses feud with Hellboy to invent adult son smile

Let this sink in: 38 year old never married Matt Gaetz is claiming to have a 19 year old adopted Cuban son that nobody ever has heard of - a son who was supposedly adopted at the age of 12 while 31 year old single Matt Gaetz with 16 DUI-convictions is qualified and shows responsibility in adopting a son? Um...no.

Gaetz's Wikipedia page lists Gaetz's dog's name...but nary a mention of a son. Gaetz's sister confirms that the "son" has been in Matt's life for some time.

What adoption agency lets an unmarried 31 year old man with 16 DUIs adopt a 12 year old boy when adoptions of Cuban citizens were not allowed in 2013? In Twitter posts, Matt Gaetz refers to his "son" as a "helper" and "Congressional page."

This whole story smacks for a man-boy relationship that has been going on for some time.

To recap: Ted Cruz (49) challenged Rod Perlman (70) to fight with Jim Jordan (56) for Matt Gaetz's (38) honor and Matt said, I already have someone - a 19 year old "son" that I love. smile

Contrarian, extraordinaire

journeyman
journeyman
Good Read, very entertaining. Ya know, the press ain't gonna leave this Matt Gaetz and son thing alone. I expect to hear more and more of it. OH! The hitsfan if the man-boy thing were to be true. You know there is a public records search going on right now...

popcorn2 :ohsnap: popcorn2

For the post - :applaud:

Vote 2022!

Life is like a PB&J sandwich. The older you get, the moldery and crustier you get.

Now, get off my grass!
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by Ujest Shurly
Good Read, very entertaining. Ya know, the press ain't gonna leave this Matt Gaetz and son thing alone. I expect to hear more and more of it. OH! The hitsfan if the man-boy thing were to be true. You know there is a public records search going on right now...

popcorn2 :ohsnap: popcorn2

For the post - :applaud:
Apparently some online sleuths did do a public records search and found that there are no public records of the adoption, and they also found that the mother who supposedly died posted to Facebook in 2019. This last two are just what people have posted online - so don't know if these last two are truly accurate or not.

smile

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Uh...I gotta jump in here and defend Gaetz?

I have a 26 year old "daughter" that isn't mine. She was an abused, at risk teen when she moved in with me at 15.

Nothing unseemly ever occurred and I have a "Best Dad Ever" coffee mug on my desk as proof of that.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by Greger
Uh...I gotta jump in here and defend Gaetz?

I have a 26 year old "daughter" that isn't mine. She was an abused, at risk teen when she moved in with me at 15.

Nothing unseemly ever occurred and I have a "Best Dad Ever" coffee mug on my desk as proof of that.
Yeah...but you're normal. We're talking about gas-mask wearing Matt Gaetz on the Congressonal floor. And I'm pretty sure you have never barged-in on a meeting with a camera crew that you were already invited to.

smile

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Gaetz is a youngish congressman from a redneck, blood red district.

He's exactly what I would expect him to be. Maybe he buggered the little chap but he didn't just throw him back out on the street when he was done with him.

Apparently, whether sex is involved or not, this relationship is a long and complicated thing.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG

Matt Gaetz and Nestor "the son" went on Tucker Carlson's White Nationalist Variety Hour to 'splain themselves. As you might expect, things got weird. smile

Nestor did not call Matt Gaetz "Daddy," he called him "Matt," just like Tucker Carlson called him "Matt," because kids always call their parents by their first name. coffee

...and, oh yeah...Matt Gaetz said he's just really proud that Nestor is "embracing these American values," because remember Nestor is an immigrant (legally, of course wink ), and that's just a totally normal thing to say about your "son."

Matt Gaetz gave me a call and told me about what's going on.
- Nestor
Totally normal to call your "dad" by his full name. smile

CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Nestor Galban was 12 and had just arrived from Cuba, where he’d grown up and where his mother had recently died of breast cancer, Gaetz says. Then a state legislator, Gaetz was dating Nestor’s older sister.

And so Nestor moved in with them — “a modern family,” Gaetz says now.

He says that, except for an interruption during Nestor’s junior year after Gaetz and Nestor’s sister broke up, Nestor has basically lived with him since moving from Cuba.

- People.com
Did Nester and his sister move-in with Gaetz immediately when the sister-Gaetz relationship started?

Then, five years later when the sister and Gaetz broke-up and Nester was 16, 17 - Nestor still continued to live with Gaetz and not with the sister?

Uh...huh. coffee

CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG

Ok things just go a whole lot weirder. Turns out the the sister is Marbelina Matos who sued Nestor Galbon Sr in 2016 (Nestor's Dad) and used Matt Gaetz parent's address for the court filing in a Florida custody battle, then leaves her brother to live with Matt?

Court Filing

stranger
stranger
Sounds like something about NAMBLA. LOL.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard