WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Biden to Cancel $10,000 in Student Loan Debt
by pdx rick - 05/19/24 10:52 PM
A question
by perotista - 05/19/24 08:06 PM
2024 Election Forum
by jgw - 05/17/24 07:45 PM
No rubbers for Trump
by Kaine - 05/16/24 02:21 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:38 PM
Yeah, Trump admits he is a pure racist
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:28 PM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:25 PM
Watching the Supreme Court
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:07 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Earth Day tomorrow
by logtroll - 05/03/24 01:09 AM
Round Table for Spring 2024
by rporter314 - 04/22/24 03:13 AM
To hell with Trump and his cult
by pdx rick - 04/20/24 08:05 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 8 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,080,879 my own book page
5,017,073 We shall overcome
4,194,406 Campaign 2016
3,794,538 Trump's Trumpet
3,017,678 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,286
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 6
Kaine 1
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,089
Posts313,787
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 60 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 59 60
J
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
J
I would appreciate your help. Someone suggested that I check out the poll on the Panama City, FL, topix forum regarding State Attorney Hess' job performance. I did on Wed Mar 25 and noticed that a "Panamaed (Mobile,Al)"in post #4 Mar 24 wrote: "Hey Pam, when is he going to call Joe Keegan." Panamed obviously had been following my story. I don’t know him and didn’t tell him to post this message. A "Joe K" with no identifying city listed- wrote in post #6 Mar 24:"Joe Keegan!!!now that is funny..." I saw this poll and "Joe K's" #6 post for the first time on Wed Mar 25, a day after "Joe K's" first post. I avoid un-moderated boards like the plague, but I was suspicious about "Joe K's" screen name (especially the “JK” initials) as well as the fact there was no city listing under it. So I posted my first post in this thread entitled "Rate Hess Now," which was post #9 Mar 25. You'll notice that my city is listed as "Marianna, Fl" for some reason, although I live in Bonifay. A “Joe Kin” with no city listed first post was post #12 Mar 25 personally attacking me. I reported this post as abuse. The only two posters whose cities aren’t listed beneath their screen names are “Joe K” and “Joe Kin.” I suspect that they are one and the same and hacked into the topix forums.

I started a new thread entitled, “Who’s Watching Big Brother in the 14th Judicial District?” on this un-moderated topix board shortly after my first post on the “Rate Hess Now” thread. “Joe Kin (no identifying city listed)” in post #3 Mar 25 was the first one to reply to my two posts. “Joe Kin” followed me from the “Rate Hess Now” thread. Troll “Joe Kin” replaced “Joe K,” who faded from the forums.

Where I need your help is with post #46 posted Mar 28 by a “Joe Keegan” (no city listed) in the “Rate Hess Now” thread who wrote: “Why did we not put this on the Bonifay Topix?” And with post #35 posted Mar 28 by a “Joe Keegan” (no city listed) in the “Who’s Watching Big Brother in the 14th Judicial District?” who wrote: “This needs to be on Bonifay Topix.” I did not post either messages and someone is attempting to assume my identity (As of a short time ago, I didn’t see any “Joe Keegan” posting on the Bonifay Topix. If a “Joe Keegan” starts to post there, I can assure you that it’s not me). I suspect that it’s “Joe Kin (aka Joe K)” and he’s either an FDLE or Holmes County Sheriff Department troll who hacked into the topix forums to assume my identity. I seriously doubt that the SAO even knows about these posts. I reported both post #46 and #35 as “abuse” to topix for whatever that’s worth.

Where I need and would greatly appreciate your help is if you would go to post #46 and #35, see that a “Joe Keegan” with no identifying city posted the above referenced messages, and then just post here on CHB RR that you saw the posts and that there was no identifying city listed beneath the phony "Joe Keegan." Again, I didn’t post them.

I realize that my request is a hassle and people are reluctant to get involved in anything. I understand and appreciate that. However, I would appreciate at least one or two replies. What’s demonstrated here is another example of the surveillance/ stalking abuse that user friendly hi-tech makes available to “law enforcement.” They'll abuse it, and despite what FBI Director Mueller says there are no effective checks and balances. If you're politically active or even just write a letter to the editor that pisses off some cop, you may be subject to similar abuse yourself. I’d appreciate any help that I get. Thanks.

Joe

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Reading back to the beginning of the thread I see that the fake Joe has put an awful lot of energy into making you look bad, Joe. I also noticed on your blog that you describe yourself as a former federal whistleblower. No chance this guy is actually someone you know seeking revenge?

Steve
Give us the wisdom to teach our children to love,
to respect and be kind to one another,
so that we may grow with peace in mind.

(Native American prayer)

J
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
J
Steve,

Thanks. The troll is some kind of kop, er..excuse me,.. Florida law enforcement "professional." They're circling their wagons. I'd like to say that it's some rogue kops, but it's not. They're all involved and it's officially sanctioned. The Patriot Act(s)made the police state "legal." Hess is just covering-up for them. I reluctantly posted to that un-moderated board, because I knew that when I first saw "Joe K's" first post it was just a matter of time before he would try to assume my identity. I wanted to establish my identity and presence there before he started playing "Joe Keegan." Since I posted to the "Rate Hess Now" thread, I figured that I might as well start my own regarding Hess and I did so with "Who's Watching Big Brother in the 14th Judicial District?" These clowns are also trying to do this with one other person. I even have had someone(s)pass themselves off as me. I suspect some of these doppelgangers were interviewed as "Joe Keegans" during informal and off the book police "inquiries."

I did save those threads to disc, replied to each one stating that I did not make the post,reported each one as "abuse" to topix, and I also contacted the Electronic Frontier Foundation requesting information as to what I can do to stop future occurrences.

At any rate, this little experience of mine should show the dangers of un-moderated boards and how CHB RR is unquestionably the best forum for any intelligent discussions. Those stooges' posts would have been deleted here before I ever got a chance to read them. Thanks again, especially for wadding through all that inane crap, which is no way to start a Sunday morning.

Joe

Joe, this may be a stupid question, but have you thought about not participating in that forum?

"I believe very deeply that compassion is the route not only for the evolution of the full human being, but for the very survival of the human race." —The Dalai Lama
J
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
J
EmmaG,
I had no intention whatsoever in participating in it. Someone referred me to the Hess Poll so I visited it. When I saw "Joe K's" personal attack post, I believed- based on considerable experience- where "Joe K" was headed, so I decided that I'd establish my identity and presence on that board. Maybe, if I hadn't, things wouldn't have taken the direction that did. Maybe they would have taken even a worse direction. Not only do I not know Panamaed, who apparently believed that he was helping, but I also certainly didn't ask him to make that post on an un-moderated message board. I've seen these trolls in action before. Panamaed apparently is less experienced. He actually tries to reason and discuss issues with these stooges. They are not there for discussion, but only to distract, to discredit, and to disrupt. Most people don't like to argue and after awhile stop posting killing the thread.

The police harassment has escalated in the last few months. They also don't have any problem getting stooges or suborning witnesses. Their last "star witness" is now away for a very long period of time. I hardly knew the guy and the last time that he threatened me, I didn't even recognize him. The veiled and not so veiled threats have increased in the last few months as well. However, unless I the threat is on videotape or else delivered certified return receipt mail, I don't mention it. For example, I did tape record two Holmes County deputies- with their permission- once and one of them pulls his Barney Fife bullet out of his pocket and waves it at me. I took that as a threat and said so. On tape the deputy denied the threat or even having waved a bullet at me. How'd I prove that with a tape recorder? So although it pissed me off, I rarely mention it.

At any rate, right or wrong, I replied to "Joe K's" personal attack- and mainly because he didn't have an identifying city listed beneath his name in the left column- something was seriously wrong. Not a doubt that he's a kop and probably on the clock. Rightly or wrongly I guessed- and my guesses are usually correct- where it was going, and "Joe K" became "Joe Kin" and then "Joe Keegan." And you'll notice if you check that forum that non of the "JKs" have identifying cities beneath their screen names in the left column while all the other posters do have identifying cities. Conspiracy is in the eye of the targeted.

I replied to "Joe Keegan's" posts stating that his Bonifay topix forum suggestion wasn't mine. I didn't even know about these topix forums until referred to the Panama City one. "Joe K,""Joe Kin," and "Joe Keegan (minus the city identifier)are one and the same. I'll monitor that forum and won't participate unless the kop stooge tries to assume my identity again.
Joe

I understand, Joe. You know our local newspaper has online blogs and forums now. It is quite easy to assume a new or multiple identities. People get kicked off and then come back the next day with a new moniker, but you can always tell who they are by their writing style.

During the past year, there have been three incidents in this area that have created huge attention on these forums, and there has been much suspicion that they are being not only watched by law enforcement, but that law enforcement officers are actually some of the participants.

One of these was the murder of Cheryl Dunlap by a serial killer. The local LE was very, very unhappy about the huge number of posts about it and made that known. The second issue had to do with a young woman who the local police had used as a confidential informant and she was killed by thugs she was supposed to try to sell drugs to. The third and most recent was a local sheriff who ran into a woman's car and got off basically scot-free. All of these generated huge numbers of online conversation and no one doubts that if the police could shut them down, they would.

"I believe very deeply that compassion is the route not only for the evolution of the full human being, but for the very survival of the human race." —The Dalai Lama
J
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
J
EmmaG,

Technically, they can't shut them down, yet. However, if martial law should ever be declared would be another story. Although the kops may not be able to shut down the local boards, they certainly can slow them down by unleashing a legion of trolls to personally attack anyone who disagrees with the local government/politicians/authorities. Most people don't like confrontation or even argument. So the personal and abusive attacks first discourage people from posting and eventually can shut down a board. I've seen it happen.

My suspicion regarding "Joe K/Joe Kin" proved correct. "Joe Kin's" only reply to my post #36:
I did not post this message, post #35. If you check this "Joe Keegan" post above, you'll see that there is no identifying city beneath the name. This is called "identity theft." I reported this post as abuse and have taken other measures.
was in his post #37:
Big Whoop...
"And "Joe Kin" is right! When they're that stupid and arrogant, they're protected and unaccountable. I suspect that "Joe Kin" is Bay County and 14th Judicial District connected. It's even worse with the FDLE, which is a political organization by it's legislative charter and, in effect, the governor's "goon squad." Do you remember, former FDLE Comm. Guy Tunnel? Do you believe that he was qualified to investigate white-collar crime?

Any residual effects from the recent thunderstorms in your area? It was like the days of Noah here! A lot of flooding.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Yes, we had some flooding, but it has been so very dry for so long that the waters didn't stand for very long. Yesterday was sunny and so the ditches are no longer full, although the ponds are out of their banks. I haven't been out of the house since Friday (I've been doing school work), so I don't know how the river is.

There are times when I'd like to see our blogs and boards shut down...they seem to attract the bigots and the ignoramuses who like to dominate.

EmmaG

J
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
J
EmmaG,

I totally agree, but there's no reason that the kops and stooges shouldn't be allowed to post as long as they behave themselves.

Joe

J
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
J
I just posted the following post #41 to the Panama City, FL, topix forum:
I started this discussion and I am now ending it. I'm not going to post any more messages on this un-moderated board. If you're interested in genuinely discussing, or even arguing, this topic or any other, please register and do so on:
http://readerrant.capitolhillblue.com .

Adios,
Joe Keegan
Bonifay, FL

Page 21 of 60 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 59 60

Link Copied to Clipboard