WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Biden to Cancel $10,000 in Student Loan Debt
by pdx rick - 05/19/24 10:52 PM
A question
by perotista - 05/19/24 08:06 PM
2024 Election Forum
by jgw - 05/17/24 07:45 PM
No rubbers for Trump
by Kaine - 05/16/24 02:21 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:38 PM
Yeah, Trump admits he is a pure racist
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:28 PM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:25 PM
Watching the Supreme Court
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:07 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Earth Day tomorrow
by logtroll - 05/03/24 01:09 AM
Round Table for Spring 2024
by rporter314 - 04/22/24 03:13 AM
To hell with Trump and his cult
by pdx rick - 04/20/24 08:05 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 3 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,078,574 my own book page
5,016,696 We shall overcome
4,192,797 Campaign 2016
3,792,248 Trump's Trumpet
3,015,949 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,286
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 6
Kaine 1
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,089
Posts313,787
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I have been closely following all election recounts and audits in search of "rampant" voter fraud (read this to mean voter impersonation fraud vis a vis voter registration fraud). I have often told my many Trump supporting acquaintances I volunteer them to count ballots, in order to prove to themself there was no fraud. Every recount/audit sustained the conclusion there was no "rampant" voter fraud.

Arizona. This is a case in which I would have volunteered every ordinary Trump supporter to count ballots, but that is not the situation. In this recount we have a person who promoted voter fraud in search of the fraud he believes exists. So it crossed my mind ... if he accurately counts the ballots he will find no fraud. So what is the game? Welllll ... he also believes in every qanon conspiracy. So I will speculate he will apply all conspiratorial nonsense to ballots as the criteria for legitimacy. Thus he will throw out a literal truck load of Biden ballots as fake, because they satisfied qanon conspiracies i.e had improper watermark (and these clowns do not know what a watermark is), printer artifacts, etc.

The report will read Mr Trump won because of rampant voter fraud.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by rporter314
I have been closely following all election recounts and audits in search of "rampant" voter fraud (read this to mean voter impersonation fraud vis a vis voter registration fraud). I have often told my many Trump supporting acquaintances I volunteer them to count ballots, in order to prove to themself there was no fraud. Every recount/audit sustained the conclusion there was no "rampant" voter fraud.

Arizona. This is a case in which I would have volunteered every ordinary Trump supporter to count ballots, but that is not the situation. In this recount we have a person who promoted voter fraud in search of the fraud he believes exists. So it crossed my mind ... if he accurately counts the ballots he will find no fraud. So what is the game? Welllll ... he also believes in every qanon conspiracy. So I will speculate he will apply all conspiratorial nonsense to ballots as the criteria for legitimacy. Thus he will throw out a literal truck load of Biden ballots as fake, because they satisfied qanon conspiracies i.e had improper watermark (and these clowns do not know what a watermark is), printer artifacts, etc.

The report will read Mr Trump won because of rampant voter fraud.

I haven't paid one bit of attention to the Arizona recount. It's a total waste of time, energy and money, it won't change a thing. I'm pretty sure it won't change anyone's mind whether one believes fraud took place or fraud didn't. To those who think the election was legit,along with those who think there was fraud, their minds are already made up. It's probably being done so those few who think and profess fraud will continue to do so. Besides, if if Arizona was overturned somehow, which I think is impossible since the votes were certified and accepted as final. It wouldn't change the outcome. Arizona's 11 electoral votes isn't enough. That would give Trump 243, still a long way from the needed 270. A total waste and totally irrelevant.

Even if you gave both Arizona and Georgia to Trump, that is 259, still short. Does Trump and his supporters even know it takes 270 to win? It sure doesn't look like it.

Last edited by perotista; 05/03/21 06:43 PM.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.
J
jgw Offline
old hand
old hand
J
They are now saying that Trump is watching the Arizona recount closely. The company running it is owned by a Trumpite. At least one of the neutral folks doing the counting was a Republican that lost in last election. Everything is secret. Hopefully, when its done, they will, at least, make sure that they are getting back their ballots and that they have not been changed. I wouldn't trust this recount unless it agreed with those that were done publicly by hand.

The only good thing is that this recount is a Trump deal and Trump; deals tend to fail.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
This is not about un-ringing the bell. The certification ship sailed ... the electoral vote count sailed .... Pres Biden is indeed the president.

This is about providing "facts" for the people who believe Mr Trump is the son of god ... he won the election. It provides a palpable rationalization in the face of incontrovertible evidence the election was stolen.

Supporting Mr Trump is a religious act of faith. He is the voice crying out in the wilderness. He is their voice. The voice of disenfranchised ignorance and paranoia.

The impact is more powerful than you may think. I have overheard the words "civil war" spoken in hushed tones by these people. If I should ask any of them would they allow a secret partisan recount conducted by the most ardent Biden supporter, they would in loud chorus say no. But if I point out the obvious, they would say it is ok.

ignorance is the enemy

2 members like this: NW Ponderer, Greger
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
A reporter was ejected because he took a picture of one of the "counters" who was at the January 6th insurrection!
The Arizona Secretary of State should have officially announced that the ballots were no longer valid when they went into Cyber Ninja possession. That was the event that broke the chain of custody, not the bogus "counting".

Educating anyone benefits everyone.
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Supporting Mr Trump is a religious act of faith. He is the voice crying out in the wilderness. He is their voice. The voice of disenfranchised ignorance and paranoia.

Aint it the truth though?

From the looks of things these folks are gonna cobble together whatever "facts" they want and the Trumpies are gonna eat it it up.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...
J
jgw Offline
old hand
old hand
J
Yep, the attorney general should have done that. That being said I suspect that once the ballots have been counted, recounted, and accepted by congress I am not sure that they have any validity. I do wonder, however, do states keep all their ballots forever? I suspect they normally get tossed after everything is settled by congress, which they were.

They are starting to mention "civil war" on TV

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Latest conspiracy criteria .... bamboo ballots. Yep ... that's right. Some one in asia printed ballots on bamboo paper with Bidens name.

They are looking for ways to throw out Biden ballots. They are looking to throw out 10, 458 Biden votes. Can they do it? Of course they can. Qanon will supply these clowns with all kinds of "reasons" why ballots should be thrown out.

In the end Cyber Ninja will report there was indeed voter fraud and Mr Trump really won Arizona. The Big Lie will then become The Big Truth.

ignorance is the enemy

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Bamboo ballots, eh?

Maybe we could put a partisan team of counters and hackers together to review the results in the states Trump won?

A team made up of BLM members and Antifa. Funded by and bussed from state to state by George Soros.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...
1 member likes this: NW Ponderer
J
jgw Offline
old hand
old hand
J
There are so many things wrong with what you said! No sense even listing them. All that being said you are probably right. The next step will probably be the Republicans holding their own elections and refusing to vote in the normal elections as they are are fake.

We live in VERY strange times!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard