WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
2024 Election Forum
by rporter314 - 05/08/24 02:40 AM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by jgw - 05/07/24 07:08 PM
Yeah, Trump admits he is a pure racist
by Doug Thompson - 05/07/24 02:06 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by jgw - 05/05/24 05:57 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Earth Day tomorrow
by logtroll - 05/03/24 01:09 AM
Watching the Supreme Court
by rporter314 - 04/27/24 09:37 PM
Biden to Cancel $10,000 in Student Loan Debt
by Kaine - 04/22/24 01:03 PM
Netanyahu Says Never to a State for Palestinians
by chunkstyle - 04/22/24 12:32 PM
Round Table for Spring 2024
by rporter314 - 04/22/24 03:13 AM
To hell with Trump and his cult
by pdx rick - 04/20/24 08:05 PM
Abortion
by pdx rick - 04/14/24 03:23 PM
Did Trump abuse his daughter when she was underage?
by pdx rick - 04/12/24 09:05 PM
Why Trump smells so bad
by pdx rick - 04/10/24 07:42 PM
The 14th Amendment and Donald Trump
by jgw - 04/09/24 05:41 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 4 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,001,839 my own book page
5,012,633 We shall overcome
4,192,640 Campaign 2016
3,791,924 Trump's Trumpet
3,015,228 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,271
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 5
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,086
Posts313,731
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 70 of 72 1 2 68 69 70 71 72
C
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
C
That story sounds like it’s providing you with some comfort. Good on you

It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
MSN:Biden Spox Kirby Laughs Out Loud During Briefing At Putin Remark On ‘Very Complicated’ Ukraine Situation

The second question, I, I don’t know that we’ve all taken in the video. I haven’t seen the video, so I can’t speak to Mr. Putin’s specific comments with respect to complications. As you say, he puts it in the Russian-occupied territories.
I would venture to say that things could be a heck of a lot less complicated for the Russians in Ukraine if they would just get the hell out and just take their troops out of the country and then there wouldn’t need to be any complications.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Through all of this I am mindful of a point that isn't brought home enough, and that is the fact that while both Ukraine and Russia have checkered pasts filled to the brim with antisemitism and excess nationalism, the simple fact that a Jewish man can be elected President seems to have inspired the Ukrainian people to move forward and, unlike Russia, refuse to remain beholden to their past history.

The Ukrainians seem to have united behind Zelenskyy in ways that allowed them to see their past in a mirror, and not darkly but in full illumination, and the invasion has been an object lesson to them as to why democracy and common cause wins in the end, which it most definitely will.

deepfreezefilms.com
C
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
C
Ugh…
More identity bilge.
Haven’t you played that record enough to the point of irrelevance?
Your ‘he’s Jewish!’ effort to make Zelensky a heroic figure is sorta undermined by his record of: banning political opposition parties, banning opposition press, the Russian, language, banning the Russian orthodox religion, allowing the continued shelling of civilians in the Dunbass by fascist paramilitaries since getting elected.

I like how you keep erasing Ukranians that aren’t on board with the racist violence directed at them by the state for over eight years. Kinda denialy there. Kinda, well, what do you call it when a minority people are being persecuted for having the wrong language and culture and are seen as illegitimate by others?

Ukranians united around his election platform of better relations with Russia and peace with the.breakaway republics. Like most politicians, the rhetoric doesn’t match the actions once elected. US State dept. media assets blowing air into that balloon doesn’t change his history.

Not that a Jew can be racists. We all know they have been victims of the Holocaust and would never do onto others what’s been done to them. Ask Palestinians that have been ‘concentrated’ in Gaza what life’s been like for several decades. I’m sure they’ll confirm that notion.

Last edited by chunkstyle; 12/22/22 12:53 PM.
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by chunkstyle
Ugh…
More identity bilge.
Haven’t you played that record enough to the point of irrelevance?
Your ‘he’s Jewish!’ effort to make Zelensky a heroic figure is sorta undermined by his record of: banning political opposition parties, banning opposition press, the Russian, language, banning the Russian orthodox religion, allowing the continued shelling of civilians in the Dunbass by fascist paramilitaries since getting elected.

I like how you keep erasing Ukranians that aren’t on board with the racist violence directed at them by the state for over eight years. Kinda denialy there. Kinda, well, what do you call it when a minority people are being persecuted for having the wrong language and culture and are seen as illegitimate by others?

Ukranians united around his election platform of better relations with Russia and peace with the.breakaway republics. Like most politicians, the rhetoric doesn’t match the actions once elected. US State dept. media assets blowing air into that balloon doesn’t change his history.

Not that a Jew can be racists. We all know they have been victims of the Holocaust and would never do onto others what’s been done to them. Ask Palestinians that have been ‘concentrated’ in Gaza what life’s been like for several decades. I’m sure they’ll confirm that notion.

Who are Putin's friends in this conflict?
Aside from some pro-Trump/pro-Putin Republicans, who?
Iran seems to love him and so does China.
Kim Jong Un is still convinced that the United States is on the brink of attacking his Juche hermit kingdom so he is preoccupied, otherwise you might see him shaking Putin's hand.
Likewise the Palestinians who are stuck with pro-Trump folks like Bibi Netanyahu, not much the Palestinians can do.

To a large extent, you're still known by the company you keep.
Gee whiz, Chunk...you've got some interesting friends.

deepfreezefilms.com
C
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
C
Meh…

Neocons always turn their politics into a ‘your with us or against us’ fascist vibe. Like mean girls in the high school cafeteria really.

Problem with that ‘with us or against us’ thinking is it’s all B.S. leveled at anyone who disagrees with em and calls em out on it by simply looking at their track record of foreign policy accomplishments.

Then there’s the notion that the world is complex. This proxy war is also about economic hegemony of the US over all the world. Part of that ‘full spectrum global dominance’ pushed by that ‘rules based international order’ neocon crowd. Who’s rules? What order? Not at all fascist…

If you look at this from the economic front, you have economic bloc formations today that very much put us in the minority camp. BRIC’s and SCO bloc countries are larger in terms of industrial output and population so the mean girl notion that they’re the most popular only works with polls that goes as far as their cafeteria table.

Even then, current polling within the EU and US cafeteria tables shows support for the war is a minority view and going further in that direction over time. Except the eastern Baltic countries having grudges and rivalries going back centuries. Same countries with interesting views in WW2 on the Jewish question and whose grandchildren populate US State, BTW.

Other polling over the last several years shows the US as the single biggest threat to world peace and security.

So, no Jeff, the majority of the world is not on board your mean girl popularity grope.

‘Ewww… they’re gross…We’re popular!’ bout sums up what your saying

Last edited by chunkstyle; 12/22/22 04:09 PM.
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Show us those polls Chunky!
Sorry, can't just take your word for it.

[Linked Image from kyiv.comments.ua]

https://kyiv.comments.ua/news/socie...rovarskoe-napravlenie-svobodno-mapa.html

Who ARE Putin's friends in this war?

deepfreezefilms.com
C
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
C
Yeah no

You want to bluster and demand people respond to your questions while ignoring same put to you.

Sides, you’ve got a trove of links provided documenting neo fascism in Ukraine and chose to pretend it’s all fake news. Your zealotry for Ukraine is unhinged and hatred of Russians suspicious. It’s like having a conversation with s barking dog.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Nice try painting me (and millions of others) as "Russophobes" especially considering I worked for ARTN from 1987 to 1993.
Sounds like you are voicing some kind of all encompassing irrational fear.

Never mind the fact that Putin has repeatedly expressed the opinion that Ukraine is not and never was an actual country to begin with.

deepfreezefilms.com
C
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
C
Rubbish. You do propaganda all the time here. I don’t have to try anything.
From your ghost stories you spread non stop about Russia stealing the election from your mother goddess to the odd arguments you’ve been making about the illegitimate ethnic Russians living in eastern Ukraine cuz holdomor.
In fact, two glaring omissions by you are:

Western Ukraines constant 8 year shelling of Donetsk and Luhansk in violation of Minsk 1 & 2.
Fascist political and military groups active in the coup of 2014 and subsequent military actions against the ethnic Russian regions.

The rest of the context of this decades long civil war is similarly ignored by you, preferring to straw man and conspiracy yarns (Russia hates Jews! Protocols of Elders of Zion!).

Frankly Jeff I worked for the american/Ukranian cultural exchange association from 88-91 but I don’t pull it out of my butt to lend some kind of credibility to my arguments.

Just kidding. Never worked for any such thing. Could care less that you worked for RT a couple decades ago. Bigots will work for Jewish owners so what’s your point? Nor do I trust anything you say given your record of falsehoods and conspiracy peddling here.

Last edited by chunkstyle; 12/27/22 02:16 PM.
Page 70 of 72 1 2 68 69 70 71 72

Link Copied to Clipboard