WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Biden to Cancel $10,000 in Student Loan Debt
by pdx rick - 05/19/24 10:52 PM
A question
by perotista - 05/19/24 08:06 PM
2024 Election Forum
by jgw - 05/17/24 07:45 PM
No rubbers for Trump
by Kaine - 05/16/24 02:21 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:38 PM
Yeah, Trump admits he is a pure racist
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:28 PM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:25 PM
Watching the Supreme Court
by pdx rick - 05/14/24 07:07 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Earth Day tomorrow
by logtroll - 05/03/24 01:09 AM
Round Table for Spring 2024
by rporter314 - 04/22/24 03:13 AM
To hell with Trump and his cult
by pdx rick - 04/20/24 08:05 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 3 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,078,574 my own book page
5,016,696 We shall overcome
4,192,797 Campaign 2016
3,792,248 Trump's Trumpet
3,015,949 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,286
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 6
Kaine 1
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,089
Posts313,787
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by pondering_it_all
I think his opportunity to flee is very nearly closed to him.

Well, I will say I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to find a private airstrip that can accommodate a 747, if such a thing exists, which it likely does not.
But seriously, Donald Trump had better own something smaller than a commercial heavy passenger aircraft like Trump Force One, because if he plans to light out for the territories his chances are becoming slimmer by the second.

Imagine "John Barron" trying to purchase a Gulfstream on the down-low. LOL

"Now our friend has security up the ASS."

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6a8ceb98-3be1-40a3-b27c-a0992f7ed575

Last edited by Jeffery J. Haas; 09/15/23 05:14 PM.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by Jeffery J. Haas

Well, I will say I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to find a private airstrip that can accommodate a 747...
Trump's rickety jet is a Boeing 757-200 and was built in 1991. That's 32 years of take-offs and landings. Landings especially are hard on aircraft frames. smile

Contrarian, extraordinaire

1 member likes this: Jeffery J. Haas
L
veteran
veteran
L
Especially with a payload of a walrus and a week's supply of Big macs...

You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.
R. Buckminster Fuller
2 members like this: Jeffery J. Haas, pdx rick
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by logtroll
Especially with a payload of a walrus and a week's supply of Big macs...

laugh

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by pdx rick

Well, I will say I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to find a private airstrip that can accommodate a 747...
Trump's rickety jet is a Boeing 757-200 and was built in 1991. That's 32 years of take-offs and landings. Landings especially are hard on aircraft frames. smile

It is? My bad, I guess I assumed it was a 747 haha.
Well anyway, it did SIT for almost a decade tagged as not airworthy and suddenly Trump poured a few million into it to get its certificate restored.
This much I DO KNOW, you have to have an A&P (airframe & powerplant) mechanic go through it with a fine toothed comb if you parked it with a non-operable tag and it is costly.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by pdx rick

It is? My bad, I guess I assumed it was a 747 haha.
Well anyway, it did SIT for almost a decade tagged as not airworthy and suddenly Trump poured a few million into it to get its certificate restored.
This much I DO KNOW, you have to have an A&P (airframe & powerplant) mechanic go through it with a fine toothed comb if you parked it with a non-operable tag and it is costly.
The criminal orange clown conned his MAGAt base into sending him money to fix his plane - as "billionaires" do. ROTFMOL

Trump issues fundraising email about ‘Trump Force One’ after emergency landing

Fools and their money are soon parted. smile

1 member likes this: Jeffery J. Haas
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Donald Trump faces six looming trials. Many of the trials overlap with key presidential primary election dates.

First up is the NY Civil suit against the Trump Organization | October 2, 2023

New York Attorney General Letitia James last year sued Trump, his company and two of his sons, accusing them of inflating the former president’s assets on financial documents by as much as $3.6 billion a year to get better terms from banks and insurance companies. An appeals court on Sept. 28 denied a last-ditch effort by Trump to delay the trial.

Trial Judge Arthur Engoron has already handed state Attorney General Leticia James a summary judgement victory finding Donald Trump liable for fraud. The judge then ordered the cancelation of all business certificates issued to the Trumps under New York law, raising questions about whether he’ll be able to maintain control of Trump's biggest assets.

The trial will now resolve the six remaining claims in the case, including issuing false financial statements, conspiring to falsify business records and insurance fraud. The judge will also decide on penalties. James wants Trump to hand over $250 million in allegedly ill-gotten financial gains. She’s also seeking a ban on the Trumps serving as officers of New York-based companies.

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Trump's comptroller testified today that the "worthless clause" Trump keeps on bring up as a defense, is actually from his accounting firm Mazers. It's Mazers saying "this report is worthless because Trump changed our numbers." The documents even contain added notations that the final evaluations have to be approved by "DJT", Donald J. Trump. (Then he admitted Trump was worth MUCH less than he claimed. No wonder he loves George Santos so much.)

So this is very like Trump claiming the Presidential Records Act says he can keep anything he wants. Both complete fabrications. Works for talking to true believers. Not so good for court, since his claims actually amount to confessions.

Trump is accused of changing the evaluations of his properties drastically for paying taxes and applying for loans. The Florida tax assessor said Mar-A-Lardo was worth $26 million. Then Trump sent his lawyers to court to claim it was worth much less because of all the property covenants. So the judge said, "Okay, how about $18 million." So Eric went on a rant the other day claiming it was actually worth over a billion. He just admitted to the fraud, but claimed it was a much greater fraud! The best fraud! The biggest fraud ever!

Educating anyone benefits everyone.
2 members like this: logtroll, pdx rick
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Trump's comptroller testified today that the "worthless clause" Trump keeps on bring up as a defense, is actually from his accounting firm Mazers. It's Mazers saying "this report is worthless because Trump changed our numbers." The documents even contain added notations that the final evaluations have to be approved by "DJT", Donald J. Trump. (Then he admitted Trump was worth MUCH less than he claimed. No wonder he loves George Santos so much.)

So this is very like Trump claiming the Presidential Records Act says he can keep anything he wants. Both complete fabrications. Works for talking to true believers. Not so good for court, since his claims actually amount to confessions.

Trump is accused of changing the evaluations of his properties drastically for paying taxes and applying for loans. The Florida tax assessor said Mar-A-Lardo was worth $26 million. Then Trump sent his lawyers to court to claim it was worth much less because of all the property covenants. So the judge said, "Okay, how about $18 million." So Eric went on a rant the other day claiming it was actually worth over a billion. He just admitted to the fraud, but claimed it was a much greater fraud! The best fraud! The biggest fraud ever!
The criminal orange clown doesn't know when to keep this big, fat, mouth shut Talk about opening mouth and inserting foot!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Colorado is now in the news

Colorado judge paves way for trial on whether 14th Amendment disqualifies Trump from office

https://www.yahoo.com/news/colorado-judge-paves-way-trial-230139113.html?.tsrc=1026

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard