WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Watching the Supreme Court
by jgw - 04/26/24 04:59 PM
Earth Day tomorrow
by Jeffery J. Haas - 04/26/24 03:02 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by jgw - 04/24/24 04:33 PM
2024 Election Forum
by perotista - 04/24/24 02:19 PM
Biden to Cancel $10,000 in Student Loan Debt
by Kaine - 04/22/24 01:03 PM
Netanyahu Says Never to a State for Palestinians
by chunkstyle - 04/22/24 12:32 PM
Round Table for Spring 2024
by rporter314 - 04/22/24 03:13 AM
To hell with Trump and his cult
by pdx rick - 04/20/24 08:05 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 04/18/24 05:56 PM
Abortion
by pdx rick - 04/14/24 03:23 PM
Did Trump abuse his daughter when she was underage?
by pdx rick - 04/12/24 09:05 PM
Why Trump smells so bad
by pdx rick - 04/10/24 07:42 PM
The 14th Amendment and Donald Trump
by jgw - 04/09/24 05:41 PM
Trump and Satan. One and the same?
by pdx rick - 04/06/24 03:52 PM
Billionaires returning to Trump's cult
by jgw - 04/04/24 07:06 PM
Myths of Easter and other religious holidays
by pdx rick - 04/02/24 08:11 PM
Trump thinks he is the only god America needs
by Doug Thompson - 03/31/24 08:44 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 11 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,001,761 my own book page
5,012,177 We shall overcome
4,192,463 Campaign 2016
3,791,774 Trump's Trumpet
3,015,071 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,271
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 6
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,083
Posts313,681
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#348261 03/24/24 01:52 AM
Honcho
old hand
OP Offline
Honcho
old hand
Donald Trump: Fraudster not honest or worthy enough to be President
He is a fraud, criminal, sexual predator, rapist and traitor who must be tried and locked away to rot in hell.

By DOUG THOMPSON
March 23, 2024

[Linked Image from capitolhillblue.com]
If true justice remains in a decimated America, Donald Trump should spend eternity in hell.

Let’s look at the facts. †he hard, true ones Donold Trump is a fraud. Absolute, irreversible fact. Federal judges have determined his committed outright fraud by using his sham “charity” to pay his personal bills, in violation of federal law, and they shut it down after he signed a consent order accepting the judge’s ruling. That just one of his many proven frauds, including the government shutting down his “†rump University” scam and others criminal ways to part gullible victims from their money.

Donald Trump is a sexual predator and rapist. A New York Court jury determined found him guilty of sexual attacks on E. Jean Carroll, a writer he cornered in a department store. Judge Lewis A. Kaplan dtermined the jury’s decision proved Trump raped her .

“The jury’s finding of sexual abuse therefore necessarily implies that it found that Mr. Trump forcibly penetrated her vagina,” Kaplan wrote, calling it the “only remaining conclusion.” That, under the law. is rape and is not the only time that a woman says he raped her. He is a documented serial sexual abuser of women.

Trump is a racist. He and his father were found guiltily and fined of racial profiling in housing projects. He sought and openly embraced endorsements by Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and white supremacists.

Trump is a thief. News reports and studies find that he looted the treasury as president and misused official funds for his personal use.

Trump is a liar Of course he is. Fact Checking services found more than 30,000 outright lies he told Congress, courts, foreign leaders and the American public in his first term as president.

Trump is a mass murderer. Psychologist and Trump relative Mary Trump says Trump “essentially hamstrung the CDC and prevented it, prevented them from doing what it was designed to do, which was to protect the American people from things like COVID-19, which resulted in the unnecessary deaths, and therefore purposeful deaths, of hundreds of thousands of Americans.” In his first campaign for office in 2016, Trump bragged openly that “I could shoot someone down on Fifth Avenue in New York and could get away with it.”

Trump openly promotes hate and violence. His hateful rhetoric on Jan. 6, 2021 led to the rampant mob invasion of the U.S. Capitol that led tonthe deaths and injuries of police officers and threats to hang the vice president of the United States. ABCNews reports many more incidents where Trump encouraged violence and hate.

Yet his faithful flock appears to at least be falling in strength, while some still follow his words like scripture and some even call him a god. Is this mass hysteria or the sad and horrific future of this country under a criminal fraud like Donald Trump and his cabal can continue to destroy it?

It will be up to real Americans to come to the polls this November and turn away the terrorism of Donald Trump and the traitors who enable him. Then, we can hope and pray that what remains of our hobbled justice system to bring hims and others to trial, convict them and sent them to rot in prison.

Copyright © 2024 Capitol Hill Blue

It is the role of a newspaperman to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.
-- Finley Peter Dunne
2 members like this: Jeffery J. Haas, pdx rick
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Yesterday, I came across an article regarding Trump Modeling Agency. Turns out, Trump was into human tracking especially teen girls that included his daughter Ivanka. Trump basically fed Ivanka to sexual predator wolf, John Casablancas, former CEO of the once prestigious Elite Model Agency.

Of all of Trump's shenanigans, this grotesque one has received the littlest attention.

Contrarian, extraordinaire

1 member likes this: Jeffery J. Haas
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Ol' Joe leads in eight polls. Keep up the good work, America. smile

Contrarian, extraordinaire

J
jgw Offline
old hand
old hand
J
Every now and then Trump wins the prize. Here is one where he, absolutely, won the prize, and race, over who lies more: I know, it was 2021 but, I don't think anybody has ever beat this one:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...isleading-claims-in-four-years-by-trump/

I don't believe that he can speak without a lie or two. Its part of his charm! The ladies love it and his proud family supports it. Well, then there are the Trump believers. They would, I am sure, appreciate it if somebody printed them all and then distributed them to the true believers.

I also think that the newspaper not only counted the lies but, if things haven't changed, the newspaper also has all the lies as well. I have often wondered if they have them organized by subject. Just think, 30,000+ Trump lies organized by subject. One could write a book! I betcha he covered everything and, sometimes, more than once! WONDERFUL!

Now we need somebody to add in the current crop too! If one is bored, has nothing better to do, they could start saving current lies just to see if he has new ones. The only real problem is that it might force not only a single book but a veritable library of Trump lies! This could be a lifetime undertaking and incredibly important! History at its finest!

Just saying.............. (I know, probably too much time on my hands)

Last edited by jgw; 03/26/24 05:59 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard