WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by Jeffery J. Haas - 04/29/24 01:46 PM
Earth Day tomorrow
by Jeffery J. Haas - 04/29/24 01:41 PM
Watching the Supreme Court
by rporter314 - 04/27/24 09:37 PM
2024 Election Forum
by perotista - 04/27/24 12:34 PM
Biden to Cancel $10,000 in Student Loan Debt
by Kaine - 04/22/24 01:03 PM
Netanyahu Says Never to a State for Palestinians
by chunkstyle - 04/22/24 12:32 PM
Round Table for Spring 2024
by rporter314 - 04/22/24 03:13 AM
To hell with Trump and his cult
by pdx rick - 04/20/24 08:05 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 04/18/24 05:56 PM
Abortion
by pdx rick - 04/14/24 03:23 PM
Did Trump abuse his daughter when she was underage?
by pdx rick - 04/12/24 09:05 PM
Why Trump smells so bad
by pdx rick - 04/10/24 07:42 PM
The 14th Amendment and Donald Trump
by jgw - 04/09/24 05:41 PM
Trump and Satan. One and the same?
by pdx rick - 04/06/24 03:52 PM
Billionaires returning to Trump's cult
by jgw - 04/04/24 07:06 PM
Myths of Easter and other religious holidays
by pdx rick - 04/02/24 08:11 PM
Trump thinks he is the only god America needs
by Doug Thompson - 03/31/24 08:44 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 2 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,001,802 my own book page
5,012,242 We shall overcome
4,192,606 Campaign 2016
3,791,874 Trump's Trumpet
3,015,190 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,271
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 6
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,083
Posts313,688
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
CHB-OG
CHB-OG

The decision [to withdrawal troops] came less than two days after Israel opened the Erez Crossing and Ashdod port to transfer humanitarian aid, decisions made under threat by the US of potentially losing weapons support after Jerusalem had refused these requests from Washington for months.

Contrarian, extraordinaire

J
jgw Online Content
old hand
Online Content
old hand
J
If everything works out then its next step time. This time creating an actual home for the Palestinians as originally planned. I watched them returning to where they lived and found just rubble.

That's gonna be pretty interesting!

1 member likes this: pdx rick
CHB-OG
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by jgw
If everything works out then its next step time. This time creating an actual home for the Palestinians as originally planned. I watched them returning to where they lived and found just rubble.

That's gonna be pretty interesting!
I agree. There are oil fields off the coast of Gaza that the UN laid claim to the Palestinians. The end game of wiping out the Palestinian people is the not only agenda item for conservative Zionists.

Contrarian, extraordinaire

J
jgw Online Content
old hand
Online Content
old hand
J
I think Biden has got to stop dancing around and actually shut it all down until the new Palestine is accomplished. Until that's done they will keep on slaughtering them. If the oil belongs to Palestine then that's the way it is. It seems to me that Israel doesn't need anything so we should not waste our time as they aren't upset at all at Biden threats.

I also think that Palestine was the original thing, Israel promised to make the Palestinians ciitizens which may have happened to a few but most, as far as I know are not. Instead they are something to make gone. Right now its a little like the Israel nuclear bomb. They got that even though they were told not to do that. They have had it for years;. We were not in favor of it but they did it anyway and nothing happened. I think they think they got us by the balls and can do whatever they want whenever they want.

Time to change I think.............

J
jgw Online Content
old hand
Online Content
old hand
J
Biden, I think, is determined not to win his second term. I am saying this because he continues to support Netanyahu no matter what. He keeps giving him bombs and, now, it seems he is also determined to support war itself. Instead of reigning in Netanyahu he just keeps on giving him bombs and now he's not just supporting bombs to kill Palestinians but, apparently, he is going to war with Iran which can really grow and grow and grow. If you think that the marches over the Palestinians are a big deal wait when we get our military over there to bail him out (regardless of the simple fact that Netanyahu started it all).

I know, everybody thought it was all over. I just heard about how a ammunition depot in another country but owned by Iran and was apparently bombed by Israel.

I wish us all luck.....

J
jgw Online Content
old hand
Online Content
old hand
J
obviously, I was flat out wrong as per the blabla above this. Apparenty Iran is going to ignore the last one. This being the case its Iran who is saving the day. and Netanyahu will be continuing the slaughter of more Parestinians and Biden will proudly state how he is supporting Israel. Its not quite as disgusting as I had inferred - apologies.......

C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
Ok, I’ll break with my oath of not engaging with rightwing ideologues as there’s nothing to be gained from doing so but this state of international affairs is to ironic, stupid and dangerous to pass up.
One the one hand, Congress just passed another fat war funding bill aimed at supporting two fascist ethno states. The right wing Dem party went all fandom waving flags of the ethnic white fascist regime in the Ukraine cuz Russia while the further right simmered with rage at the thought of betrayal from House Speaker Johnson’s eleventh hour compromise war funding bill. A bill that was primarily opposed by the no good, terrible anti war republican conservatives that the Dem war party can’t stand from an aesthetic sensibility.

Not that Conservatives don’t mind the killing of Muslims in particular or brown skinned cultures in general. They’ve been on board with the Israelis and their ethnofascists genocide. Just as they’ve been on board with killing Muslims or darker complected countries for, what, 50 years or better?

What an odd state of affairs. Each rightwing team has a favored ethnofascist vassal state, actively trying to cleanse an ethnic group from its borders, while the two imperial parties argue over which vassal is deserving or undeserving of billions of dollars.

Upshot: Both! You get a ethnofascist vassal state and you get an ethnofascist vassal state…

Question, how do declare a holy war against the left, globally, support coups and state violence against left wing governments, back far right dictatorships and neofascists and not become so yourself?

Answer: you already are

All those spook stories being obsessed here and in corporate propaganda media over Russian election interference while AIPAC laughs its head off…

Last edited by chunkstyle; 04/22/24 12:35 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard