WE NEED YOUR HELP! Please donate to keep ReaderRant online to serve political discussion and its members. (Blue Ridge Photography pays the bills for RR).
Current Topics
2024 Election Forum
by rporter314 - 05/05/24 10:21 PM
Marching in favor of Palestinians
by jgw - 05/05/24 05:57 PM
Trump: "Anti-American authoritarian wannabe
by Doug Thompson - 05/05/24 03:27 PM
Fixing/Engineer the Weather
by jgw - 05/03/24 10:52 PM
Earth Day tomorrow
by logtroll - 05/03/24 01:09 AM
Trump's base having second thoughts
by Doug Thompson - 05/02/24 08:17 AM
Watching the Supreme Court
by rporter314 - 04/27/24 09:37 PM
Biden to Cancel $10,000 in Student Loan Debt
by Kaine - 04/22/24 01:03 PM
Netanyahu Says Never to a State for Palestinians
by chunkstyle - 04/22/24 12:32 PM
Round Table for Spring 2024
by rporter314 - 04/22/24 03:13 AM
To hell with Trump and his cult
by pdx rick - 04/20/24 08:05 PM
Abortion
by pdx rick - 04/14/24 03:23 PM
Did Trump abuse his daughter when she was underage?
by pdx rick - 04/12/24 09:05 PM
Why Trump smells so bad
by pdx rick - 04/10/24 07:42 PM
The 14th Amendment and Donald Trump
by jgw - 04/09/24 05:41 PM
Trump and Satan. One and the same?
by pdx rick - 04/06/24 03:52 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 4 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Agnostic Politico, Jems, robertjohn, BlackCat13th, ruggedman
6,305 Registered Users
Popular Topics(Views)
10,001,830 my own book page
5,012,528 We shall overcome
4,192,636 Campaign 2016
3,791,914 Trump's Trumpet
3,015,219 3 word story game
Top Posters
pdx rick 47,271
Scoutgal 27,583
Phil Hoskins 21,134
Greger 19,831
Towanda 19,391
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
jgw 6
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics17,085
Posts313,721
Members6,305
Most Online294
Dec 6th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
J
jgw Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
J
Every night there are reports of college kids marching and rioting in favor of the Palestinians. Apparently this also means that they are marching against the Jews. I find it to be very strange. First, the people of Israel are constantly marching in favor of the Palestinians and against Netanyahu who is slaughtering the Palestinians. Basically, and apparently, the majority of Jews, in Israel are also marching in favor of the Palestinians. The difference is that in American they are marching against the Jews. These are the same Jews that are marching for the same reasons the college students are marching for.

I listen to the reports, every night and along with covering the Marches they also report that the Jews, in America are not safe because, apparently (again) the Americans are also marching against the Jews in America! At the same time they are also reporting on the folks in charge of the schools who are constantly talking about hatred of the Jews by their own students. I can go on and on about this but, basically, something here is very, very wrong. I would really like to know how such happens in this country and who is against the very Jews that are marching for the same reasons the Jews are marching in Israel. I have not heard one thing about this confusion. Who and why are the Americans who are marching for the Palestinians also marching against the same Jews that are marching for the same reasons.

There is something that is very wrong about this one and I have yet to hear one reporter report the problem. I also don't hear one person in charge of the schools this is happening mention this. None of it makes any sense. These kids are in COLLEGE! They should not be anti Jew because the Jews are not responsible for the doings of a lunatic murderous politician in Israel.

Just thought I would ask the question because somebody must know just what, exactly, is actually going on.

Last edited by jgw; 04/24/24 06:31 PM. Reason: bad spelling
1 member likes this: Jeffery J. Haas
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by jgw
Every night there are reports of college kids marching and rioting in favor of the Palestinians. Apparently this also means that they are marching against the Jews. I find it to be very strange. First, the people of Israel are constantly marching in favor of the Palestinians and against Netanyahu who is slaughtering the Palestinians.

Not exactly.
The majority of Israelis want Israel to defend itself but not by mass indiscriminate slaughter, and they blame Bibi for what appears to be a clear cut case of "Let It Happen Accidentally On Purpose" and they want him gone ASAP.

And the disconnect between the ocean is due to heavy funding and organization from groups who work for both HAMAS and Iran, with the blessings of The Kremlin, thus over here it's all "Genocide Joe" and "Democrats R Funding Genocide!".
Three guesses who is paying the freight to send that message, first two don't count.

And oh, lookie...the plan is working PERFECTLY !

WASHINGTON POST

Trump, GOP seize on campus protests to depict chaos under Biden

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
1 member likes this: jgw
J
jgw Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
J
Of course Trump does - he thinks one of his great friends is Mr. Putin and he proves that every time he can. His current dislike of America helping the Ukraine is one of his things. Its kinda interesting. Our current Congress House has several members actually speaking Russian crap and, I guess, congress thinks that's just dandy.

J
jgw Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
J
On Saturday night there was a Saturday Night show which, amongst other things kinda dealt with students fighting for, and apparently, for Palestinians and, oddly, against Palestinians (not sure exactly). Anyway, part of their skit was about parents being concerned about what was going to happen to students who get arrested, do not graduate, and are thrown out of the schools that they had invested 4 years of their lives and money spent. It was funny. It was also a fact and there are, now, literally thousands of students which have been arrested, thrown out of school, and have basically destroyed their own lives.

One can only wonder what is going to happen next in this disaster. Its a disaster for the students, its a disaster for the schools, and it is certainly a disaster for parents who worked hard to support the students. Then there are the debts to the country and also the interests involved which the students owe and for which most of them will not have jobs that will produce enough money to pay the debts which will expand hugely due to the interest involved. Again, apparently I am talking about THOUSANDS of idiots! I also believe that the students didn't think before they did what they did. I also suspect that most do not come from wealthy families. The schools are going to be put into serious pressure about what they did, or didn't, do. There are going to be parents who will be REALLY angry, etc. I suspect there will also be other things happening over this one as well and not now noted.

I am writing this so that others might have something to say about this one. It happened, its gonna be a real mess, and I just wonder what others have to say about this one.

Last edited by jgw; Yesterday at 06:00 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard