I would appreciate your help. Someone suggested that I check out the poll on the Panama City, FL, topix forum regarding State Attorney Hess' job performance. I did on Wed Mar 25 and noticed that a "Panamaed (Mobile,Al)"in post #4 Mar 24 wrote: "Hey Pam, when is he going to call Joe Keegan." Panamed obviously had been following my story. I don’t know him and didn’t tell him to post this message. A "Joe K" with no identifying city listed- wrote in post #6 Mar 24:"Joe Keegan!!!now that is funny..." I saw this poll and "Joe K's" #6 post for the first time on Wed Mar 25, a day after "Joe K's" first post. I avoid un-moderated boards like the plague, but I was suspicious about "Joe K's" screen name (especially the “JK” initials) as well as the fact there was no city listing under it. So I posted my first post in this thread entitled "Rate Hess Now," which was post #9 Mar 25. You'll notice that my city is listed as "Marianna, Fl" for some reason, although I live in Bonifay. A “Joe Kin” with no city listed first post was post #12 Mar 25 personally attacking me. I reported this post as abuse. The only two posters whose cities aren’t listed beneath their screen names are “Joe K” and “Joe Kin.” I suspect that they are one and the same and hacked into the topix forums.

I started a new thread entitled, “Who’s Watching Big Brother in the 14th Judicial District?” on this un-moderated topix board shortly after my first post on the “Rate Hess Now” thread. “Joe Kin (no identifying city listed)” in post #3 Mar 25 was the first one to reply to my two posts. “Joe Kin” followed me from the “Rate Hess Now” thread. Troll “Joe Kin” replaced “Joe K,” who faded from the forums.

Where I need your help is with post #46 posted Mar 28 by a “Joe Keegan” (no city listed) in the “Rate Hess Now” thread who wrote: “Why did we not put this on the Bonifay Topix?” And with post #35 posted Mar 28 by a “Joe Keegan” (no city listed) in the “Who’s Watching Big Brother in the 14th Judicial District?” who wrote: “This needs to be on Bonifay Topix.” I did not post either messages and someone is attempting to assume my identity (As of a short time ago, I didn’t see any “Joe Keegan” posting on the Bonifay Topix. If a “Joe Keegan” starts to post there, I can assure you that it’s not me). I suspect that it’s “Joe Kin (aka Joe K)” and he’s either an FDLE or Holmes County Sheriff Department troll who hacked into the topix forums to assume my identity. I seriously doubt that the SAO even knows about these posts. I reported both post #46 and #35 as “abuse” to topix for whatever that’s worth.

Where I need and would greatly appreciate your help is if you would go to post #46 and #35, see that a “Joe Keegan” with no identifying city posted the above referenced messages, and then just post here on CHB RR that you saw the posts and that there was no identifying city listed beneath the phony "Joe Keegan." Again, I didn’t post them.

I realize that my request is a hassle and people are reluctant to get involved in anything. I understand and appreciate that. However, I would appreciate at least one or two replies. What’s demonstrated here is another example of the surveillance/ stalking abuse that user friendly hi-tech makes available to “law enforcement.” They'll abuse it, and despite what FBI Director Mueller says there are no effective checks and balances. If you're politically active or even just write a letter to the editor that pisses off some cop, you may be subject to similar abuse yourself. I’d appreciate any help that I get. Thanks.

Joe