Steve,

Thanks. The troll is some kind of kop, er..excuse me,.. Florida law enforcement "professional." They're circling their wagons. I'd like to say that it's some rogue kops, but it's not. They're all involved and it's officially sanctioned. The Patriot Act(s)made the police state "legal." Hess is just covering-up for them. I reluctantly posted to that un-moderated board, because I knew that when I first saw "Joe K's" first post it was just a matter of time before he would try to assume my identity. I wanted to establish my identity and presence there before he started playing "Joe Keegan." Since I posted to the "Rate Hess Now" thread, I figured that I might as well start my own regarding Hess and I did so with "Who's Watching Big Brother in the 14th Judicial District?" These clowns are also trying to do this with one other person. I even have had someone(s)pass themselves off as me. I suspect some of these doppelgangers were interviewed as "Joe Keegans" during informal and off the book police "inquiries."

I did save those threads to disc, replied to each one stating that I did not make the post,reported each one as "abuse" to topix, and I also contacted the Electronic Frontier Foundation requesting information as to what I can do to stop future occurrences.

At any rate, this little experience of mine should show the dangers of un-moderated boards and how CHB RR is unquestionably the best forum for any intelligent discussions. Those stooges' posts would have been deleted here before I ever got a chance to read them. Thanks again, especially for wadding through all that inane crap, which is no way to start a Sunday morning.

Joe