Thanks. I’ll need it. I appreciate the support and comment. You’re right about little or no monitoring. Besides flagging the offensive posts, anyone else who is being targeted should go to http://www.topix.com/topix/contact/ and complete the form to report a user.

You're right that most viewers can easily recognize that an imposter is posting under my name. However, I’m concerned about the one who wouldn’t, especially here in Holmes County. You know how some people believe whatever they read in the newspapers? Some people would believe whatever someone told them that this Yankee posted on the internet. Holmes County is a poor rural area of the FL Panhandle. Many residents aren’t internet savvy. Law enforcement would know which ones to provoke. They’ve done it before, although the ones they squeeze are usually involved in drug dealing and looking at criminal charges. The good ol’ boy network is alive and well here. Some may even believe that they have a "get out jail card free." My posts are sanitized. For example, I’ve never complained that someone fired “warning shots” at me a number of times or the threats or stalking arranged by law enforcement. "Law enforcement" even arranged some incidents themselves expecting that I would overreact. They know whom to pressure and have the authority to do it under the color of law. I can’t check all the local boards, including the Bonifay topix one, to see what’s posted under my name. However, if I’m aware of it, I’ll report it as abuse and try to stop it. At any rate, thanks again, but realize there’s more involved than just a couple of random trolls laughing it up at my expense.

Joe