Even though I don’t smoke marijuana, I ordered Barry Cooper’s video NEVER GET BUSTED AGAIN. Cooper was a former narcotics officer and considered one of the best in Texas. The video is very informative and fascinating. I purchased VOL. I: TRAFFIC STOPS, because of a recent parking lot incident. I felt it important to know more about police policies regarding Search and Seizure. Returning to my park car, I noticed a middle-aged white male, average height, and with a whiskey gut suddenly pop up from behind it. I park my car away from the others, so that it’s isolated and clearly visible. I didn’t see him walking towards my parked car or by it, but he just suddenly appeared behind it. He appeared nervous and moved fast over to the next lane of parked cars as I approached. I watched him scramble to a SUV, open the passenger side door, and get in. He fidgeted for a moment or two and when I was about 50 feet from the SUV, he jumped out from the passenger side, ran around to the driver’s side, got in, started up the car, and speed off.

It was funny, but also alarming. I wasn’t in the store long. He couldn’t fit under the vehicle and it’s not on the top 10 list of cars to steal. So what was he up to? Plant something? The lower panels appeared undisturbed. I checked and felt around under the car on the driver side, but couldn’t find anything or see any puddles. I suspect that I interrupted his plans.

Joe