I emailed and faxed a request for the appointment of a special prosecutor to Governor Charlie Crist as suggested by Assistant Attorney General Wilson. The first paragraph of my request follows:

Dear Governor Crist,

Assistant Attorney General Joslyn Wilson suggested that I contact your office regarding the appointment of a special prosecutor outside the 14th Judicial Circuit, and noted s. 119.07(1), Florida Statues (F.S.), s.119.10[2], s.119.07, s.119.10(1)(a), F.S., s.838.022(1)(b).F.S., part II of chapter 27, Florida Statues, and section 27.14, Florida Statues. My state attorney, Glenn Hess, is knowingly violating the Public Records in order to conceal and cover up criminal misconduct by Florida law enforcement agencies and officers, former State Attorney Steve Meadows, and other present and former public officials. State Attorney Hess has a conflict of interest and other reasons, which disqualifies him from representing the state in investigating my criminal charges against not only Florida law enforcement agencies, the former State Attorney Office of Steve Meadows, and others, but also the 14th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office itself. These criminal violations, including illegal electronic surveillance and obstruction of justice, by Florida law enforcement agencies, officers, and the State Attorney’s Office are an “open secret” within the 14th Judicial Circuit. For example, I appeared as summoned at the Holmes County courthouse on Friday morning, Dec. 12, 2008, for jury duty. I was prospective juror #37. After Clerk of the Court Cody Taylor explained the procedures, he asked if anyone wanted to talk to the judge about being excused from duty. I raise my hand along with one other prospective juror. Taylor called a one half hour recess and called me over to him. Clerk of the Court Cody Taylor told me that the judge doesn't want to talk to me and said that I'm excused. I intended to present the Judge with evidence of my above criminal charges that State Attorney Hess refused to even acknowledge. Consequently I am requesting that you appoint a special prosecutor under part II of chapter 27, Florida Statues, as 14th Judicial Circuit State Attorney Hess is disqualified to represent the state in any investigation of his office for knowingly violating provisions of section 119.07(1), Florida Statues, as well as covering up criminal misconduct by Florida law enforcement agencies, officers, public officials, his predecessor, and others. State Attorney Hess has an inherent conflict of interest in not only investigating the 14th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office and himself, but also Florida law enforcement and others’ criminal misconduct.