Panamaed,
Computer was getting attacked most of the week for some reason. I kept getting security messages that this or that was blocked. When I checked the security history, I discovered that I had a lot more attacks than messages indicating one Trojan or another was blocked. Consequently, I was somewhat reluctant to go online this week, because no internet security program is 100%. Yesterday I couldn't even get online. This morning I could, but the keyboard didn't work, which concerned me. Last time it didn't work I had to replace it after a loud hi-pitched sound came over the speakers. This time I didn't have the speakers on so I didn't know what to expect. When the keyboard didn't work, I figured that I'd worry about it later and left to run some errands. I noticed a sign advertising hi-speed internet access at the south end of the road, so I figured they probably were doing some work, which accounted for my inability to go online yesterday. At any rate, when I returned a short while ago, I disconnected the keyboard and reconnected it and it was functional again. I've also been running a lot of virus scans.
Joe