After I retired for the night to watch a couple of movies, it dawned on me that having a candidate like Sarah Palin might just be what the voters want. There is absolutely nothing to keep her on the road to the White House. We bought Bush's lies as we sat through 9/11 and the aftermath of excuses. We even bought the knowledge that Bush talked to God about what he should do next. Did Bush ever read through the Constitution to see what legally should be done next? It was more important that he protect his own ass regarding his every move to build a terrorism threat.

So many Americans still consider President Bush 43 a hero with insight so deep that he must never be questioned. This is exactly what I read into Sarah Palin's book. She too talks to God and pays little attention to her closest staff members.

Her two-faced personality will make her a strong opponent when faced with the spineless elephants running with her. She will cut apart anyone who dares get between her and a camera. We put up with this crap in Hollywood every day but no matter the trouble these divas cause, we can count on a good acting job on the screen.

Sarah does not have her ducks in a row. I will pick the book up after the holiday but I'm realizing it is simply one horrible action after another. I don't care about her personal life but I do care how she represents what ever government she wants to lead. I do not want another President Bush in my White House as God will direct them to destroy Islam. God will demand that we must destroy all enemies of the church. That will include me and I would rather it did not.

AKA Sandy Price